NanoFighter Menu Poll

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PDJApps, May 28, 2009.

?

Should the Nano Fighter menu be changed or kept as is?

1. Keep the metallic look

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Change to a more dark LED style

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  1. PDJApps

PDJApps Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Hello all,

If you've played Nano Fighter, I'd like your thoughts!

Should I get rid of the metallic look to the main menu, and go with a more dark and fitting LED style menu?

Pavel

2. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    I don't have the game but I have seen the icon. It looks good but I think the dark LED one would be perfect

3. eve444

eve444 Active Member

May 26, 2009
    I prefer it as it is... It makes it seem like you are actually in the ship... And gets me all pumped up before I play... But I would play nano either way :)

4. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    I like it how it is now doesn't need to be changed imo. But the background is good to but any ideas for a new background (the one with the blue and red blood cells),

5. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    I voted to change it. That's really one of my only complaints about this game. It throws me off when I'm so focused and staring at the game for a long time with the dark backgrounds, then when it's game over, I'm almost blinded by the brushed aluminum menu LOL. Such a minor complaint, but it just doesn't seem to flow with the look of the rest of the game. But if the majority wanted to keep it, that would be fine too. It's not BAD, it just seems out of place. So while I'm at it, is there any chance you would add an option to change the colors of the graphics? I like the red, but it would be neat to have an option to change it up once in a while. Great great game though, I'm loving it.

6. PDJApps

May 18, 2009
    I'm happy you're enjoying it!

With future updates I'm planning on making it more colorful, in terms of backgrounds, although the red fonts and outlines may stay. :)

7. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Thanks for taking my idea onboard Pavel, always great to see an active dev who is willing to listen to the community.

8. PDJApps

May 18, 2009
    Not a problem. I appreciate good feedback!

This is really the best way for me to see what most people would like :)

So far it seems most like the LED idea

Pavel