Universal N.Y.Zombies 2 (By Foursaken Media)[Universal]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Hen14, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Nucky

Nucky Member

Feb 3, 2013
    You're welcome.

2. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I'm having a blast playing this game again. The chapters are fun and a great variety, going from Brooklyn bridge, to the hospital, suburbs, etc... and then doing side missions.

This is one of my favourite zombie games on iOS.

3. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    When playing co-op do both players have the same weapons & equipment?

4. WCFields

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    having trouble on the mid-town find supplies in 3 cars mission, i just can't seem to find the DAMNED cars with supplies in them. i hit 1 car & the alarm goes off alerting every zombie in the area. A LITTLE HELP PLEASE?

5. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #685 Rip73, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
    Particularly tough mission.

I think there is around ten cars and vans near the end of that map and you have to check them all is the only way.

The alarms will go off and draw in the zombies so you have to kill the close ones and run to next car. Rinse and repeat until you find all three.
    It is a tough one but it is definitely passable.
    My only way was simply to kill as much as possible close zombies and try to get around to the cars as quick as possible.
    Wish I had a better tip but that's the only real way that worked for me because I never found the items in the same cars so there's no quick way to find them other than checking all the cars.

If you're weaponed up enough, it'll help. Rocket launcher, m16, turret, shotgun, anything high powered to kill as many as possible. No sniper or handgun or melee for that particular one because the big firemen type zombies are the biggest challenge there.

6. WCFields

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    thanks as always Rip73 & your right about the firemen zombies.

7. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Love this games but...

Tonight I cleared it off the iPad. I had beaten it and loved the story, multiplayer, etc. but it was time to make room :(

I had reached a point in survival mode where I simply could not be killed. I went with Uzi, shotgun, another gun and gas mask. I was fast enough I could simply keep strafing around and not dying. I finally had to kill myself off for sake of time.

I know it's be awesome to see more content, but with H&C and Block Fortress doing so amazing as well as a new project and with this not, I'm assuming we won't see anymore

Thanks for the experience..I let many people know if they want to have a strategic zombie shooter, this is the game!

8. I would like to play co-op with someone. Add me, my Game Center is dariusjr98.

9. WCFields

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    When's the best time for you?

10. Anytime during weekends, and around 3-5 after school if I finish my homework. Or any time on weekdays if I don't have any.

11. Sweet, an unexpected update came, fixed a few issues with the game. Nice to see they still pay attention to it. Will this ever see a content update though?

12. lancer3vo

lancer3vo Active Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Just got game

Just bought it. So far so good. Liking it so far. Hope to find this game addicting!

13. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    How many upgrades are there to each weapon?

Just got into this game last night (had tried the first level months ago). One thing I don't like is when those you rescue crowd you and you can't see the zombies to hit them!

Pretty fun so far. Can you replay levels? If not, how do you find the journal pages you missed?

14. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Was itchin to play a zombie game so i picked this up again, only to be addicted all over again.

While playing i am pretty positive i reached 35 gold already, but after a few more sub-missions, I was surprised to find that my gold was dropped back to 20.

Anyone experience this?

Playing on ipad mini, and no wifi as i was on a boat trip in the middle of the sea during playtime.

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Figured it out... Just found out that the final upgrade uses up some gold which happened to me without me noticing.

Anyways, there's only a few high quality FPS Zombie games, and NY Zombies is certainly one of them.

16. WCFields

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    How?

How do I replay missions over? I didn't do very well on the tunnel mission, so I'd like to replay it over( if I'm able to replay missions over) thanks for any help

17. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    If I'm remembering right, there's a map in the menu when you select campaign rather than survival.
    On the map, all the previous levels are pinned, a bit like Google maps.
    All you have to do is select the pin for the level or area you want to replay as opposed to just selecting continue.
    I'm pretty sure that's right but it is a while since I last played.

18. WCFields

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Thank you

19. Death Lord777

Death Lord777 Member

Dec 16, 2014
    The Hospital Level has a bug making the game Crash