N.O.V.A. Help stuck

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by nyknight55, Sep 3, 2010.

1. nyknight55

nyknight55 New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    I am stuck early on in this game the screen says "a spark in the void" when I start I have shot everyone everywhere been up and down elevators in and outside meet up with the group I saved and now I can't seem to figure out what to do next ! I am rookie at this type of game but this has been fun and not too bad up until now. Any help would be great !

2. tfobf

tfobf Active Member

Nov 1, 2009
    bulding cpmputers
    canada
    Go up to the left side fo the tunnel andsee there Is a small hidden there . This should lead you onto the part next. Good luck.

3. ovalprocess

ovalprocess Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    Southern California
    Do you mean you are in the part of the game where you are walking outside the spaceship?

I noticed the blue directional arrow is hard to follow at that part of the game. Just keep trying until the directional arrow makes sense again.

4. nyknight55

nyknight55 New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Thanks for the replys I am not having any problems outside although I agree the arrow is tuff to follow but I have tried to find the smallArea as recommended in the 1st reply but still stuck oh well somehow someway hopefully I will find my way to the next level