N.O.V.A. 3 -> $0.99 cents!!!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ninjackid, Aug 23, 2012.

1. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    Can anyone say how this runs on a 4th gen iTouch? Loved NOVA2, btw. Also does multiplayer still have insta-gib mode?

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Played this a bit on my iphone 4 when it was first released.. not bad. And yes insta gib was just added

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    To be fair i think a lot of us are 'horders'. Eg i've got a 64 gig ipod, i've got over 500 apps on it and only 250 meg free. I should really be sensible and delete most of my apps, just play a few at a time and then just delete those once complete and put on new ones. Ridiculous really.

But i just love the ability to go in and out of any game i want, one minute a platformer, then a shoot em up, then a puzzle game. I go to delete apps to free up space but now its like i have to choose 'my favourite child' ! Only joking obviously but you know what i mean, i open up a folder and go to delete a game and then think 'no no i cant delete that, might play that next week....' !

Now i keep a lot of the smaller files and delete some of the larger ones, loved Bards Tale but it was taking up so much space i deleted it and i'll come back to it another time.

Loved Nova 1 and 2 but this ones huge

4. Yeah, I agree with you 100%. I will admit too that I am an ios hoader. I know I should go to a rehab center, but I'm sure even then, the problem will persist.

I got this game a while back, played it for 2 days, then some other huge 2 gb game went on sale, so had to buy that, and still haven't gotten back to this game due to the file size.

Just in the last couple of days, got the horn, dark knight retuns, gangster rio, and amazing spiderman which are all 2gb games, the hoarding continues.

I need help, please someone find me a good shrink. Thanks.

Oh by the way, this game is awesome!!! Even playing it just for the 2 days it was on my new ipad was worth the buck! Bet it, and save it for when you all buy the ipad 4 or iphone 6! :p

5. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    There should be a Hoarding game for the IOS lol..
    I know how you feel.. having the same problem here..
    Although it's geting better... I tent to wait 3-4 days now.. since 90% of those games are getting on sale soon after launch... Learned my lesson with that in the past..

6. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    app hoarders UNITE! :(

waiting for a 2TB iphone..

7. I'm a major hoarder...I agree with the 2TB iPhone

8. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    You know nothing about hoarding;). Forget idevice space issues; I've had to delete nearly every program off of my PC's half terrabyte drive because of my 10,000+ apps and all of the backups I've kept (since games often go downhill with updates).

It's a sickness, I tells ya. The biggest problem for me is that I don't even know what I have, or what I've played. I've purchased games a year ago that have never been installed.

Itunes has lost track of what needs updating...it seems once you get past 350 updates it goes haywire. I have apps pulled from the store which I never fully updated.

Damn, that remind me, I still haven't tried Mirror's Edge...

9. Haha, what is the next size after terabyte? Terabyte sure used to be big 2 years ago, but now not so much.

10. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    A Petabyte. And yes, I could use a couple.

11. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    I still have a 40 Mb Harddrive.... :D
    That was top of the line..... 15 years ago.... :p:p

12. Blackbeard

Blackbeard Active Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Can someone explain the hacker thing?

13. Yeah, I admit you have me beat by far. The first step is admitting you have a problem, once you do that it will only get worse. ;)

14. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    OK, so, just watched Sanuku's video (thanks as always, you rock:D) and I'm thinking of going for it. Can someone tell me if the IAP stuff is all accessible via playing the game?

TIA!

DBC

15. JediKnight

JediKnight Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    totally, it is just a bonus, not even another currency.

16. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    What is the installed size??

17. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Thanks man, I feel like I actually get an answer to this about 1 out of every 10 times I ask...:rolleyes:

Thanks again!:D

DBC

18. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Around 2 GB.