N.O.V.A 2! - [Gameplay Trailer, Releasing on Dec 16]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SJP99, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $en$or

$en$or Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Gaming Editor
    Israel
    I tend to agree with "ltcommander.data". I think that from my knowing Gameloft, they won't release any FPS soon, it's not their style. I think they'll release some other game during these last fall months (mabye DH2, Asphalt 6, but who knows:)). However, N.O.V.A 2 will take it's time just how like they did with the first N.O.V.A (there was a HUGE hype campaign during the fall months last year).

Therefore, I think you should not build on this game soon because of these reasons...

2. Aussie

Aussie Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2010
    School.
    Anyone seen this new Gameloft teaser trailer yet, it's called N.O.V.A. 2 - "The Hero Will Rise Again" - it features about 10 to 15 seconds of in game footage, just came out today!!!!!

YouTube Link.

Can someone help me embed this?

EDIT: Nevermind, somebody already beat me to it.

3. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    It's already been posted.

4. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    I'm fine with 10, I just want more maps!

5. ltcommander.data

ltcommander.data Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    I agree that 10 player multiplayer is enough. Instead of going 12 player, good use of vehicles in multiplayer and diverse maps as others have mentioned would be more interesting.

From a technical standpoint, adding smart bots for offline death-matches, CTF, and the like would be quite the accomplishment given the CPU limitations, especially of older devices, but I guess that's more Quake or UT than Halo.

6. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Why dp the aliens look like reskins of the main guy?

7. Adeeb246

Adeeb246 Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Canada
    you guys gotta know that when Gameloft releases a trailer on some sort, it means the game might be anywhere from a few days to only 1-2 weeks away max. They said it will be released in the fall, so my guess is sometime in early november, or possibly (fingers crossed) late october...thats just my guess though

8. han0007

han0007 Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2009
    First Officer Qantas.
    Melbourne, Australia
    At first when i heard this was coming out, i wasn't interested since i was way too excited about MC2, but after seeing the trailer, i want this game! When will it end?!??!?' ive spent like 100 dollars on Gameloft!!

9. $en$or

$en$or Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Gaming Editor
    Israel
    #109 $en$or, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
    Me too:)
    These guys are living very well from my money. Almost every game they were released I bought, and it's not something that gonna change any soon...

I'm still very excited about MC2 (didn't even finish it btw...:)) but N.O.V.A2 is a very different FPS compare to MC2, and I don't mind to play them both:)

Gameloft, you're the best!!!

10. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Voodoo!

11. eXistenT

eXistenT Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Germany
    its like spiderman with symbion.....but its cool!!

12. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    it will absolutely SUCK if they release this game soon. they just released mc2, i really don't want to be playing both games at the same time. because if they release nova 2 i probably won't play the mc2 multiplayer anymore, except i still wana enjoy it for awhile.

i think that nova2 just needs to add more to multiplayer, except i cant think of what they could possibly do. more maps is all i can think of. hopefully at least 6

13. Ipadboy

Ipadboy Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    Behind your mother
    They need BIGGER maps, and maybe vehicles

14. macdude2

macdude2 Active Member

Oct 2, 2010
    well it already looks like they have implemented vehicles in nova 2. I think it will be extremely similar to halo. Probably as similar as MC2 is to Modern Warfare.

15. iPhondTouch3G

iPhondTouch3G Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Graphics look great. The water looks amzing. But the textures are kind of crappy.

16. han0007

han0007 Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2009
    First Officer Qantas.
    Melbourne, Australia
    The textures are weird. I just hope..............they start updating their fps's with new content.

17. SJP99

SJP99 Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Ipod Touch game player person like thing????
    11th dimension
    I forgot about this thread!! Looks like pocketgamer was right all along. Thanks for editing my post and adding the trailer

18. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    You never know, they could be corrupted space marines or Near Orbit Alliance soldiers :p

19. Paulindahouse

Paulindahouse Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    The trailer sort of makes N.O.V.A. 2 look the same as N.O.V.A. to me, but just different missions

20. DarthSlim

DarthSlim Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2010
    I kinda feel the same way. I'm still playing MC:BP and I just got Galaxy on Fire 2, so I'm good for a while. Still, whenever the game does come out I'm sure it will be awesome.