Universal Mystic Castle (by Locojoy-TW)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Wrath, Apr 1, 2016.

1. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Once you beat any area, you can only reenter it to get some bread/common materials/karma .. etc. When you leave an area before beating every stage of it and enter it again it resets to stage one. So thats how you can "farm" any existing area. The only areas that are repeatable are arenas. They have a set cooldown time.

Dragonscales drop from fire dragons in the Life Gallery at map 11. I've already posted it multiple times. You cannot farm dragonscales at any other map or area. The Life Gallery has a cooldown time of 6 hours. So every 6 hours you can get 1-3 dragonscales. Dragonscales will become way ubiquitous in the end-game so do not hesitate to spend them.

2. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    2 Healers, 2 Damage Dealers who also heal, 1 Frost Dragon and one random unit (preferrably with stun).

So my setup was:
    Archbishop, Healing Angel, Demon Sovereign, Werewolf Chief, Magic Dragon, Cannoner.

First two units are 5-star and the rest is max.

If you're lucky enough to be able to upgrade the Archbishop to Pontiff then you can swap the second healer with any damage dealer of your liking.

3. Wolf117

Wolf117 Member

May 29, 2016
    Let me put a pic of my soldiers lol and you tell me

4. Wolf117

Wolf117 Member

May 29, 2016
    Here

Attached Files:

5. AwakeOne

AwakeOne New Member

Jun 8, 2016
    Where can I find Waukeen after beating map 11? How can I get essence and what are new materials for?

6. El_Greeko

El_Greeko Guest

"Map of Lakebottom" and other single use items

Hello everyone,

New on this forum and probably only for Mystic Castle. I'm playing the game on Android, however I couldnt find any other forum since this is only for IOS users. But I think there is no problem asking here my questien.

I saw that I need for some rooms, areas or houses (however you wanna call it) sometimes an item like at Silent Lakes you need for a Castle I think the "Map of Lakebottom". So I bought this item once to unlock the Castle and fight there, however, after I purchased this item on a campfire station in the map, after I used it it appeared again, so I though I will need it somewhere else again. But aslong as I am playing the game I can not find any other use of this item.

Items I have and think they are useless are:
    - Treasure Notebook (already used once)
    - Inactivator (I think I used that too once)
    - Insecticide (I probably never used this item, so maybe I gonna need this later on)
    - Relics Detector (Seems a useful item, but not needed yet, maybe later too)
    - Map of Lakebottom (Already used once and bought it again too)
    - Glass of Truth (I think i used this item too once)

So, does anyone of you know what to do with that suff? I finished every map from 1 up to 8 already to 100%.

Greetings,
    Christos

7. Wolf117

Wolf117 Member

May 29, 2016
    #107 Wolf117, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    Can someone tell me, in wich trophy building is the frost stone? Or the lance of rules?

8. AwakeOne

AwakeOne New Member

Jun 8, 2016
    Map 12 is random. Use cloud save/load to try different building every hour. You'll get it in a day...

9. TheTudor

TheTudor New Member

Jun 11, 2016
    mithril

Hey guys !
    I've been going trough the posts and still can't find my answer..
    Can some1 pls tell me where and when do i unlock mithril ?
    I unlocked the first pack "orcs and elves"
    Almost completed map 6 (only left to deal with that place that needs the dragon cannon)
    The best fighters i have are the ones you get in taverns. Owth knight, werewolf and summoner..
    But still i cant face the enemies on map 7..
    Thank you !

10. TheTudor

TheTudor New Member

Jun 11, 2016

Where did you get "map of lakebottom" from?

11. Bigice

Bigice New Member

Jun 3, 2016
    Question

When you go into the option menu it gives you an option to toggle on/off a thing that says pk what does that do :confused:

12. hobo789

hobo789 New Member

Jun 13, 2016
    Hi, new to the game. I got to level 8 and the merchant that goes back in time had Glass of Truth. I never saw it before now and am wondering what it goes to? Also I missed out on upgrading the yeti and mercenary past tier 3, where are the twin swords and mammoth?

13. Wolf117

Wolf117 Member

May 29, 2016
    The twin swords and the mammoth are in map 9 or 10 on the black market

14. TheTudor

TheTudor New Member

Jun 11, 2016
    glitch

Guys anyone online?
    I'm having trouble in map 5. It seems there has to be a black market there but i don't have it...
    So i can't buy "map to lakebottom" so i cant complete map 5 so i cant unlock mithril.. So i am screwed !!
    Can someone help with this?

15. Trontos

Trontos New Member

Jun 13, 2016
    Lord?

Hi guys I am new here, I have a question what is the ability of the Lord?
    Thank you in advice!
    T.

16. Wolf117

Wolf117 Member

May 29, 2016
    That black market is in the top/right corner

17. Ignas

Ignas Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Items

I bought elves and orcs dlc and in magic forest elf spring location i can't find item "ring of awaken" , i completed cursed gobi 100% and magic forest 98%

18. Ignas

Ignas Member

Jun 14, 2016
    #118 Ignas, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    Trontos , If you have oath swordsma which evolves to lord , try to guess , because like archers have highest or 100% hit rate and can hurt enemy (poison ,bleeding) , i know that the last evoliution might have the same skill but with different name

19. Rique

Rique New Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Which is better between the Reaver and the God Slayer in your opinion guys?

20. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    ... meanwhile, I'm still drooling over Wolf's screenshots of his available team members... Sweet!
    Man, I have a lot of upgrading to do, lol.