Universal Mystic Castle (by Locojoy-TW)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Wrath, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I have not found the chests to upgrade my healers yet :( or my dragon lol I guess I need to just keep farming Luna orbs for now

2. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    well I wish I wouldn't have beaten him that time because his tower is a great way to farm coins! I would recommend to unlock your desired moon units first because once he's dead it gets way more tedious to stay rich . upon defeat you obtain 2.000.000 coins though so that's a plus

3. Wolf117

Wolf117 Member

May 29, 2016
    Mamut and Twins guns for mercenary lvl 3

Can any one tell me how can i found those? I really don't know pls

4. Wolf117

Wolf117 Member

May 29, 2016
  5. Skila

Skila New Member

Apr 27, 2016
    You can buy it in black market of the third chapter

6. Bigice

Bigice New Member

Jun 3, 2016
    Help

Which shouldni choose frost Dragon or the second one in the store ???

7. Vega

Vega New Member

Jun 4, 2016
    Looking

Where would I find materials for 5 star troops like ares or healing angel

8. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Frost Dragon helps alot early to midgame and in eternal arena. Dragonkin has three evolvement paths to choose from. Here is my upgrade tree for referrence: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8b7qQDte3mvNkZneG52bEZRcGs

You have to craft them using eternium bars and a royal shard. They show up in the "Produce" tab in the main screen after clearing map 8 or 9 as far as I remember.

9. Bigice

Bigice New Member

Jun 3, 2016
    Characters

Which is the best healer in the game don't want to start with some One and end up regretting it

10. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    There are six moon units that are able to heal. I have made some calculations that might help you decide.

Pontiff [1360 HPS]
    The sole pure healer. He heals 8000 HP every 5,88 seconds. If you have have trouble beating the final boss, worry no more. This unit enables easy mode.

Archangel [945 HPS]
    Heals 4500 every 4,76 seconds. He heals less but his ability to stun the enemy for 0,5 seconds is well worth it.

The other four units are able to heal while simultanously dealing damage. You might consider these units if you want to add a healer yet also do not want to lose too much damage doing so.

[650 HPS / 650 DPS] Demon Sovereign
    [408 HPS / 653 DPS] Night Demon
    [358 HPS / 935 DPS] Werewolf Chief
    [308 HPS / 1176 DPS] Reaver

11. Ryuelle

Ryuelle New Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Area 12

Hello,

first of all thx for the great upgrade tree ! :)

After reading that someone is about to do a location guide, i realized that my area 12 in the game looks quite different than the screenshot posted here a few posts ago. I think all the locations on the map are randomly created for every player. Any Ideas ? Agree ?:confused:

12. Wolf117

Wolf117 Member

May 29, 2016
    What do i do, with the things that i founf in the dark rift??? Like the "Old artifact", "jewel"...?

13. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Yes I was planning to do a location guide but I also found out that maps are randomized :( so you will have to rely on your luck. You're able to get each moon unit upgrade material at map 12 (Frost Stone even two times) except the mats for the Reaver, the Spell Knight and the Alchemist which are obtainable at the Dark Rift (also Electric Stones for the Golem).

14. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    As of right now you can only sell them. Only the bosses at the portals in the Rift drop items needed for moon units

15. Wolf117

Wolf117 Member

May 29, 2016
    So, when i found thr materials, in the production, should be appear something right?

16. Misjudged

Misjudged New Member

Jun 6, 2016
    How does one produce souls? I am at the 11th map 94%

17. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Yes if you collect "Box Shard", "Flute Shard" or "Claymore Shard".

18. Wolf117

Wolf117 Member

May 29, 2016
    How many lvl max cards, or what cards do you recommend,to beat the final boss?

19. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Some of us have a bit of self discipline.

20. Izmael

Izmael New Member

Jun 7, 2016
    I dont get it as well...i am about to end map number nine but still cant find more dragons scale. Once i beat enemies, it is flaged and a cant fight enemies again...am i missing something here? Is it possible to farm dragonscale somewhere? Or how did you leveled up yours heroes to level five? Thanks for helping