Universal Mystic Castle (by Locojoy-TW)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Wrath, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
  2. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    #62 ayuta, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
    Okay I've completed the upgrade tree.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8b7qQDte3mvVDdaSFJZMW5fWU0
    There are a total of 98 (!) units.
    25 of them are moon units, thus top tier.
    21 moon upgrade materials are lootable at map 12.
    On facebook Mystic Castle stated multiple facts:
    - Currently Electric Stones are not yet implemented in the game.
    - Consequently the Golem is not yet hireable.
    - This will change in the upcoming update, which is soon to come.
    - The update will also address the active coin farming situation.
    - There are currently 3 Frost Stones lootable ingame. 1 of them is at map 11 and two of them at map 12.
    - After clearing map 11, you're able to assign your craftsmen to produce soul. You need 1000 souls to hire the King of Ghost.

There are 25 moon units ingame but only 21 locations at map 12 to loot moon upgrade mats at. Now consider that the Golem is not yet implemented and the King of Ghost can be bought with souls and 2 Frost Stones are lootable at map 12. That equals 23 current available units and 20 locations at map 12. Consequently 3 units are not yet attainable as well. I have a guess which 3 these are since these were not implemented in the "original" version called Mine Dark World (Hint: There are 3 5-Star units in the adventurer upgrade path that have two moon versions.) But I also think that that will change in the next update. We will see soon, I'm back to farming Luna Orbs guys! ;)

3. Hipkat

Hipkat Member

Mar 29, 2016
    #63 Hipkat, May 11, 2016
    I would buy a version of this great looking game without the IAP stuff. Otherwise I have to pass unfortunately. It looks like a lot of people are throwing money at it though, so I guess the freemiim stuff has probably paid off lol.

4. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    "the freemium stuff"? Uh, did you post this comment in the wrong thread, by chance? Mystic Castle went on sale for free for a short while, but it's normally (and currently) $.99 in the US App Store - thus it's a paid app, if that makes you feel any better. And when the IAP is for additional levels to a game, then essentially you are still buying a version of the game....and you don't have to buy any other IAP.

5. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I can assure you, you do not need to buy anything to play this. I bought the extra stuff cause I wanted to but you don't need to buy another thing to play it. This is coming from a person who only plays premium games. You can trust me lol

6. Hipkat

Hipkat Member

Mar 29, 2016
    #66 Hipkat, May 11, 2016
    Hmmm. I had read half of the pages in the thread and they are all talking about the consumable IAP items. Maybe that has been changed? Purchasing additional complete content is different than gems/scrolls/pocket of gold/sack of diamonds or whatever for sure. I know that you may not NEED to buy the consumable currency, but I'm seeing "sack of diamonds" and "pile of diamonds" in the IAP list. I just don't want to support that kind of stuff. I buy a lot of premium games I know I'll never even play as long as they don't have that kind of stuff in them. I'm still sitting on a bunch of games like Transistor, XCOM, This War of Mine etc waiting for a rainy day to get into them.

7. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    A lot of those comments were mine lol I totally misjudged this game to start

8. tennischamp5

tennischamp5 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Medical Student
    Saint Louis, MO
    I apologize if this has been asked before but three questions:

1) What is the Rift and how do I enter it? (What are these holy torches I have?)
    2) How does ones' ranking go over 600? Mine is at 595 right now, and I have two stages left to beat in 11, and working my way through 12.
    3) What and where is the eternal arena?

9. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    Hey ayuta the developers are having a contest for people who have created game guides. They said submit via their Facebook. You definitely should because that upgrade tree was an amazing help :)

10. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Thanks :D Well I already sent it to them and I'm working on a location guide and strat guide that I'll send them this weekend :) thanks!!!

11. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    1) I always thought that only one torch was needed back then when you had to enter an area in map 5. But I'm also questioning this since it's a 5-Star item. Maybe it will have a purpose in the future update.

2) You get one point per moon unit. So each time you upgrade a 5-Star unit. I'm at 605 points right now :D

3) It's added in the next update.

12. cbos0503

cbos0503 Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    #72 cbos0503, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
    I can't get into the goblin encampment in area 3. It require the siege chariot. I've already got 6 people in my army. Did I go too fast? Or where can I find this siege chariot?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it.

13. The Hulk Lee

The Hulk Lee New Member

Apr 27, 2016
    how do you think of the new version ?

I see it in facebook ,Hi all, the new version of Mystic Castle is on the way, it will release 2-3 days later.
    We are trying to make a "simple but not easy" game for our players, in this update, we retained the simple and plain style, but it could have some serious long-term replayability.
    The update include two new regions: Dark Rift and Eternal Arena.
    Eternal Arena is a Trial Tower which you can get gold and honor fragments.The higher floors you reach, the more rewards you can get.Dark Rift is a new Maze, foes will appear randomly here, even the Teleportation portal to the next floor appear on random place. Players can get several new classes here.
    Our goal is keeping the game interesting, exciting and rewarding of player exploration. We especially look forward to players can like this update. Some people have experienced yet? please tell me

14. The Hulk Lee

The Hulk Lee New Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Tomorrow is a lucky day

Mystic Castle will be free for a limited-time in app store
    If you still have friends never try our game, the time has never been better, because players can get the game for the enticing price of $0.00 from 20th May to 26th May PDT.
    The old players who paid to download our game will get a hearty rewards.
    And our game will launch on Google Play on 18th May. So many good news this week, new version, limited-time free and android version, remember to share them with your friends:).

15. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    #75 Repulsa, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    New update hit guys I am number one in the arena rankings for right now lol probably won't keep my spot for long cause it's soo tedious
    [​IMG]

@ayuta where/how do you farm Luna orbs in Luna city? I have almost cleared the whole map? There is the shop where you can buy one for 400k but I have no idea how to farm it

16. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    I just started this game, since it's free now. How do i get rune to make staff?

17. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    It's the life gallery. You probably found out by now. Once every 6h you're able to obtain a Luna Orb by clearing the gallery.

18. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    Yup I figured it out lol :p how do you kill the ancient evil God?

19. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    what moon units do you have so far ?
    :D

20. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    #80 ayuta, May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
    I think my setup was Pontiff, Demon Sovereign, Magic Dragon + 3 random five stars.

In case you do not have a moon healer yet, it's still possible to beat him. Bring two five-star healers, a frost/magic dragon and 3 leechers (dracula, night blade, werewolf guy .. preferrably upgraded to moon)