Universal Mystic Castle (by Locojoy-TW)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Wrath, Apr 1, 2016.

1. The Hulk Lee

The Hulk Lee New Member

Apr 27, 2016
    hello

Any one is here? I want ask some question!!

2. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    How can I help?

3. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Not sure if the expansions have a certain order to follow (as far as storyline or difficulty) but I purchased the Orcs and Elves expansion and the first two places I entered to battle wiped out my team each time - ouch!! lol Fortunately I had stockpiled Karma ahead of time to get them all back right away, but sheesh.

Also, because I was bored and because I kept forgetting which craftsman produced what, I made a handy cheatsheet if anyone's interested:

CRAFTSMAN: = +PRODUCES: (-COST)
    +1 Farmer = +1 Wheat
    +1 Baker = +1 Bread (-2 Wheat)
    +1 Quarryman = +3 Stone (-1 Bread)
    +1 Logger = +3 Lumber (-1 Bread)
    +1 Iron Miner = +1 Iron (-2 Bread)
    +1 Refiner = +1 Steel (-4 Iron)
    +1 Gold Miner = +1 Gold (-10 Bread)
    +1 Smelter = +11 Coins (-1 Gold)
    +1 Apprentice = +1 Crystal (-4 Coins)
    +1 Enchanter = +1 Rune (-3 Crystal) (-1 Stone)
    +1 Prayer = +1 Karma (-5 Coins)
    +1 Steel Smelter = +1 Dark Steel (-10 Steel)
    +1 Alchemist = +1 Arcane Powder (-100 Crystal)
    +1 Mithril Smelter = +1 Mithril (-4 Dark Steel)
    +1 Enggraver = +1 Seelen Wool (-1 Arcane Powder) (-900 Lumber)
    +1 Weaver = +1 Cloth (-1 Bread)
    +1 Silk Weaver = +1 Silk (-15 Cloth)

EX: To produce +55 Coins without losing any other resources:
    +100 Farmer; +50 Baker; +5 Gold Miner; +5 Smelter = +55 Coins

4. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    #44 Repulsa, Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    I will usually just put all my bakers and farmers on for awhile until I stockpile a butt load of bread then I'll put all the gold miners and smelters on until I have a ton of gold :). Right now I just entered the void level I think it's 8? All of my team is seriously overpowered so I'm just killing it lol and here I can finally purchase a third ice shard to upgrade my dragon for 100000 coins. Better put those bakers to work lol

5. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Yep, I tend to do that often, as well - just focus on stockpiling certain resources that I will need a lot of in order to produce something else... a good strategy for overnight. ;-)

I miss having my overpowered team that I had on the other maps, lol. Now I have to try and figure out to increase the units I have and I'm kinda stuck trying to gather certain items in order to do so, unfortunately....

6. Robulous

Robulous Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Wrath, there was a game that came out a little bit ago called A Dark Dragon that reminds me of this. I played it for a while and it was pretty challenging and fun. I'd recommend giving it a go. I believe there is a free version and a paid ad-free version. The app description shows some cool artwork, but as far as I have seen it isn't in the game.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/a-dark-dragon/id1029839730?mt=8

7. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    Check out invisible dragons and nano empire

8. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Thank you both for the game suggestions!! I'll take a look at them this evening. Yeah, I had noticed lately while playing this game and getting more into the production of resources but having to allocate the production workers and manage current resources it reminded me a lot of that part of the game for CivCrafter (not the clicker part of course) so am hoping to find more games which focus on that resource management feature of the game (maybe even more so than a storyline, perhaps - not that having a story driven aspect takes anything away from the experience, however).

9. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    Dragons has no story whatsoever just resource management

10. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    You can farm them in map 11 (Luna City). In the southwest corner of the map is the "Life Gallery" which is repeatable similar to the arenas in the previous maps. Cooldown is 6h. They drop from fire dragons. I usually get to encounter 2 fire dragons thus dropping 2 scales before the boss battle (stage 10 afaik). The boss drops Luna Orbs which you need in map 12 (Exhibition Hall).

I want to add that fire dragons are common mobs in Luna City but only those that you encounter at the Life Gallery seem to drop dragon scales for me. Recommending a full 5 star group including 2 healers. These dragons have 150k hp but shouldnt be any kind of threat with that setup.

11. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    Hey guys I just started the chaos frontier level 10 and I'm not doing too well. I really need to upgrade my team...where do you get the next batch of materials to upgrade your units? I need Luna armor, seal book, mammoth armor, and frost stone.

12. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Would love to be able to help, but I'm falling behind in progress lately as I'm just trying to build up resources to upgrade my units for some of the levels below your current progress...

13. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    These materials are top tier.
    You won't get to upgrade any 5-Star unit until map 12.

SPOILER ALERT

You are able to farm Luna Orbs at map 11. You need 5 Luna Orbs in order to enter a section at map 12. Once entered you battle an easy foe that drops one top tier upgrade material. There are 18 sections.

What I got so far:

[1|6] Glove of Luna
    [1|11] Lance of Rules
    [17|5] Blood Cape

*[row|column]

Map image for better understanding in next post.

14. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
  15. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    Wow, so it's a few stages off for me. My guys are getting killed off pretty quickly. What kind of team set up did you make it past 10 with? I am using ares, doom Mage, yeti rider , level three frost dragon, and I have a werewolf fighter and silver assassin I need to upgrade. But I think I'll hold off for now until you tell me what team setup is best cause those darn eternium bars are expensive :p

16. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Keep Frost Dragon ||| and Doom Mage and two other damage dealers in your team. Any unit that can stun the enemy helps alot. Leave the last two spots for Archbishop and Healing Angel. That kept me alive.

On another note, I created an upgrade tree just for quick referrence. Its not completed yet though. Hope I can help.

17. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    #57 ayuta, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  18. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    Awesome, thanks for that! I am going to get busy training up for a healing angel and an arch bishop

19. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    #59 ayuta, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
    Okay quick update to those who are interested.
    Updated upgrade tree: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8b7qQDte3mvVDdaSFJZMW5fWU0

Upgrade material coordinates at exhibition hall:
    [row|column]

[1|6] Glove of Luna
    > Luna Orb x5
    > Upgrade Material
    > Rapple Fighter [5 Stars]
    > Monk [Moon]

[1|11] Lance of Rules
    > Luna Orb x5
    > Upgrade Material
    > Dragon Thrower [5 Stars]
    > Valkyrie [Moon]

[1|13] Frost Stone
    > Luna Orb x5
    > Upgrade Material
    > Frost Dragon III [5 Stars]
    > Magic Dragon [Moon]

[3|15] Luna Bow
    > Luna Orb x5
    > Upgrade Material
    > Elf Scout [5 Stars]
    > Furious Archer [Moon]

[5|8] Oracle Book
    > Luna Orb x5
    > Upgrade Material
    > Seer [5 Stars]
    > Messenger [Moon]

[17|5] Blood Cape
    > Luna Orb x5
    > Upgrade Material
    > Dracula [5 Stars]
    > Demon Sovereign [Moon]

Note: Demon Sovereign and Magic Dragon help quite a lot. Still haven't beat the Ancient Evil God yet.

20. Anniqa

Anniqa Member

Jun 10, 2013
    Thank you for the upgrade info! I'm only at map 5 yet, but it's useful to know what not to waste stuff on.