Universal Mystic Castle (by Locojoy-TW)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Wrath, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    While they are having network problems the arena won't load either

2. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    I have used the feedback under options to inform them about the problem. Maybe more feedback would help them to know that more people have the same issue.

3. ayuta

ayuta Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Been playing it for a while now. Spent 15 bucks this far and am close to complete map 9. Collected some data I will share in the next posts for anyone whos interested. Bottom line if want something similar to A Dark Room thats a little more forgiving but has enough other distinctive features making up for that then go and try. You wont regret.

4. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    I also used the in-game feedback option and sent them a screenshot of the error message. Noticed the rankings aren't loading either. Maybe the devs aren't working on the weekend and it will get fixed tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

5. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    Ok so I have progressed to a point where I'm starting to have a little trouble. I just started silent lake. So far after completing a dungeon I have gotten an ice shard to level up my dragon and the materials needed to upgrade equipment to level up my other party members has appeared. Upon completing the 4th dungeon however I still can't make mithril equipment needed to upgrade my party and I didn't get an ice shard. Now the 5th dungeon is a little hard I have had to resurrect everyone a few times. Am I missing something here? I completed the 4th dungeon at 100% so I don't see how. anyone know when the mithril upgrades appear?

6. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    I gained the Mithril armour and weapons at the end of Silent lakes, I think that's the 5th map. Didn't you forget to buy the blueprints buy any chance? Tried to post a picture of the Mithril gear but that failed somehow.

7. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    I just started silent lake so I guess I'll get the upgrades when I complete it. It's just weird cause I got something after every other dungeon but 4

8. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    Does anybody knows how to obtain 'corpse dust'?

9. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    hmmmm... Looks like I have 1 in my inventory, but not sure where I picked it up - think somewhere on the Silent Lakes map?

10. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    I found it, adventurers have to be killed and buried to obtain the corpse dust instead of reviving them. Best to use mercenaries from the first map (300 coins a piece)

11. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    How about electric stones?

12. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    No idea, if you find it, let us know pls

13. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    Does anybody know how/where to obtain 'dragon scale'?

14. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    I believe you get dragon scale from the electric dragons you kill in skyrim

15. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    One of the tips shown during start up of the app says "Assembly Line will speed up harvest" or something like that. I have no idea what that means, anyone?

16. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    I'ts the efficiency upgrade that you can only buy with diamonds (150). With the assembly line the craftsman gather recourses every 10 sec. instead of every 20 sec.

17. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    Do you know if there is more dragon scale to be gained after finishing the map?

18. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    Yes you can go back and kill the same creatures and gather the same loot

19. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    I don't get it, when I go back I just have rare random encounters that give me some material and a little bit of gold but the buildings are flagged and just produce bread.

20. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    You never come across the dragons huh