Universal Mystic Castle (by Locojoy-TW)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Wrath, Apr 1, 2016.

1. AdmiralSlaughter

Apr 3, 2017
    You produce it need dragon scale for it.

2. EggFriender

EggFriender Member

Feb 8, 2017
    A thought came to me today: Would a team of six Spell Knights be the best team to have?

3. Tee

Tee New Member

Jul 1, 2017
    5 Star Burial

Do any of the top tier units count as 5 star for the burial trophy? I want to use my Death Knight--he isn't as strong as my other ones. However, he was only upgraded a couple of times to reach his max level. So do they require one that was upgraded five times to become top level, or just any top level units?

4. EggFriender

EggFriender Member

Feb 8, 2017
    You don't have to use top level units to get the Burial Trophy, just second from the top. The game won't ask you to sacrifice units that you can't create again through farming the appropriate resources. Most of the top tier of units can only be made one time because the items used to create those units are only found one time.

5. LandonArmstrong

LandonArmstrong New Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Mithril

Hey so im new to the game and im on my first playthrough. I just finished the 5th map the lake. I have it 100% complete but i cant make mithril armor or anything past darksteel. I cant purches blueprints either. Im literally stuck at this spot and from what i can tell there is more to do still. Anyone got any idea what i need to do i like the game and would like to keep moving forward

6. EggFriender

EggFriender Member

Feb 8, 2017
    I'm guessing you're at the point where you need the first expansion. On the Dungeon screen in the menu there is a "Diamond Store" link, in it you will need 100 diamonds to purchase the Orcs and Elves expansion. If you don't have enough diamonds you can watch up to 7 videos a day for 3 diamonds a piece. After 5 days you will have enough diamonds to progress.

7. Ciryadin

Ciryadin New Member

Sep 30, 2017
  8. Renoa

Renoa Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Whoa, nice. New development team, same game? Any clue if we can port the save file over?