Universal Mystery Crypt Halloween Puzzle

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by GreyHeader72, Oct 31, 2014.

1. GreyHeader72

GreyHeader72 Active Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Hey there!

My name is Veronika and I am a new developer. Since Halloween is practically there, I have created a fun, puzzle like Halloween game. I am very grateful that Apple managed to approve my new game one day before Halloween. I’ve put a lot of afford into this baby and of course it’d be amazing if as many people as possible could see it!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystery-crypt-halloween-puzzle/id931400574?ls=1&mt=8

Mystery Crypt is a brand new Halloween game that involves scares and logic. The mind game is arranged in a sort of puzzle that gets your brain working without getting bored. The action takes place on a graveyard, filled with tons of white bones on a dark Halloween night. The bones were left from previous players who did not have enough brains to win the game. Your job, as a player, is to save the unfortunate souls and bring the dead players back to life by connecting their broken bones on the graveyard.
    Each bone can be rotated around its center. Rotate each bone as long as you find a way to connect them together. The more bones you connect, the more points you get. For more points, you can use different bonuses:
    -Blow the whole graveyard up with multiple Skull Bombs.
    -Teleport your bones with the Witch Bonus.
    -Surprise yourself with the Pink Boiling Potion Bonus.
    -and many more!

Unlike other boring mind games, Mystery Crypt will not get you bored that easily thanks to the attractive Halloween theme, spooky Halloween sounds and the tricky bone combinations that make you turn your head on and use your mind and your logic in order to solve the Mystery.

So what are you waiting for? Download Mystery Crypt to test your intelligence and waste your time wisely by training your brain in the most amusing and entertaining way possible!

I would be incredibly grateful if you left a review on my game in the AppleStore!

Sincerely,

Veronika.

2. GreyHeader72

Oct 31, 2014
  3. GreyHeader72

Oct 31, 2014
    Has anyone else spent their Halloween playing Mystery Crypt??? I have :D