Mystery Crypt Halloween Puzzle

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by GreyHeader72, Oct 31, 2014.

1. GreyHeader72

GreyHeader72 Active Member

Oct 31, 2014
    #1 GreyHeader72, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    Hey there!

My name is Veronika. I am new to the developer world and I love reading the toucharcade website. Since Halloween is practically there, I have created a fun, puzzle like Halloween game. I am very grateful that Apple managed to approve my new game one day before Halloween. I’ve put a lot of afford into this baby and of course it’d be amazing if as many people as possible could see it!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystery-crypt-halloween-puzzle/id931400574?ls=1&mt=8

ATTENTION CONTEST: 3 iTunes gift cards worth $10 each for the 3 most creative and catchy reviews!

Mystery Crypt is a brand new Halloween game that involves scares and logic. The mind game is arranged in a sort of puzzle that gets your brain working without getting bored. The action takes place on a graveyard, filled with tons of white bones on a dark Halloween night. The bones were left from previous players who did not have enough brains to win the game. Your job, as a player, is to save the unfortunate souls and bring the dead players back to life by connecting their broken bones on the graveyard.
    Each bone can be rotated around its center. Rotate each bone as long as you find a way to connect them together. The more bones you connect, the more points you get. For more points, you can use different bonuses:
    -Blow the whole graveyard up with multiple Skull Bombs.
    -Teleport your bones with the Witch Bonus.
    -Surprise yourself with the Pink Boiling Potion Bonus.
    -and many more!

Unlike other boring mind games, Mystery Crypt will not get you bored that easily thanks to the attractive Halloween theme, spooky Halloween sounds and the tricky bone combinations that make you turn your head on and use your mind and your logic in order to solve the Mystery.

So what are you waiting for? Download Mystery Crypt to test your intelligence and waste your time wisely by training your brain in the most amusing and entertaining way possible!

Here are the promo codes:

43R7NTF34WJE
    NMKKYN4EAE9H
    RJ3YNL9PN4W6
    AHNWTTYLARLE
    9YT44X34LX3N
    ATFTPT9MR4NR
    4H764LYLK9A4
    AK4PWRHL7YY9
    MJXP7HAEJLJ3
    3K9J9MKJXW7X
    MNNLHA3PJWTP
    ATR4A9NTNFLK
    NYA4KWAJNRX7
    JYA747AMLNE3
    6AEFY9TF6KWN
    PNW6MMJWKYFM
    9P67ENJ6XLNW
    K4FEE6YLT4MP
    A7EF7FW4YRLL
    R4KXPLPA3HL9
    A9HENMN3PNJM
    EKMXT3WM76PP
    Y6AXY74P7T7J
    WJ3K6MJJT9LX
    WJ37FAW476XP
    XFLKWKF4RE96
    9KRF6JTFPYY9

It would mean the world to me if you left a review on my game in AppleStore!
    I am giving away 3 iTunes gift cards worth $10 each for the 3 most catchy and creative reviews.

Sincerely,

Veronika.

Attached Files:

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Unfortunately, when someone uses a promo code to 'purchase' an app, Itunes/apple does not allow them to leave a review in the App Store. Instead, request that people who take a code, to please lease some feedback and /or reviews here in your thread so yhat you can learn from it as a developer.

I took the code that was the last one at he bottom of the list.
    I'll come back with some feedback, but, it'll be a few days b/c my anniversary is today and halloween tomoorrow. I am vounteering in the special needs class and a few other things. Thank you.

3. chronos77b

chronos77b Active Member

Dec 14, 2013
    I took the code WJ37FAW476XP, and will leave feedback in the thread - all the best!

4. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I took this one: R4KXPLPA3HL9, will leave imps in this thread. Thank you!

5. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    This is kind of "pipes" inspired only with bones. The artwork is nice, gameplay simple, perfect for a pick up and play. I may find out more later, these are first imps before I leave for work!

6. chain94

chain94 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Took the first one. Thanks!

7. RickyBamBam

RickyBamBam Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Male
    Caregiver
    Chicago,IL
    What better way to wrap up your Halloween festivities then by playing this bone rattling game! The concept is simple and the game-play is fun. Train and challenge your brain to boil with excitement. While connecting spooky bones, be-sure to have a friend close by! The sound effects may disturb resting ghosts nearby, have a candle always by your side. Will you dare open and enter the Mystery Crypt tonight? :eek:

8. CustomCreationz

Oct 9, 2014
    Promo Code Used: A7EF7FW4YRLL

Review:

Mystery Crypt: Halloween Puzzle and Logic Game is like no other game I have ever played. Unique is an understatement to describe this hauntingly addictive puzzler. To start, the creepy visuals and eerie sound effects make for great atmosphere and feel to the game. The game itself is horridly fun with many different "puzzlelogic" obstacles to overcome and solve. Great for the pick-up-and-play user or the hardcore gamer. Their are many different modes to choose from which also indicate how long you might be playing for to better suit your needs. I thoroughly enjoy this game and would advise any person in the market for a unique game with endless hours of fun to go and pick this one up. Nice work Veronika and the GREYHEAD Studio Team!

-CustomCreationz

9. GreyHeader72

GreyHeader72 Active Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Thank you

Thank you very much to everyone who left their nice reviews to my new game!
    Keep going with the further reviews and the winners will be announced next week.

10. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I actually bought your game so I'll be leaving a review in the store soon

11. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    K4FEE6YLT4MP taken...

thanks a lot!

12. flamerz

flamerz Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Web Dev, iOS Dev, Server Admin
    Redeemed..

Redeem WJ3K6MJJT9LX

13. kristoffer

kristoffer Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    A9HENMN3PNJM Thank you!

14. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Reviewed as dreadnok US store

15. Hamuga

Hamuga Active Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Redeemed Y6AXY74P7T7J
    Thank you!

16. chain94

chain94 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Miss your Halloween night? Wanna get that Halloween excitement again? Are you dare to challenge yourself? Try to open this Mystery Crypt. A cursed game in which lots of your friends are buried in. Their bones are the only left of their existence. You must connect their bones to relieve them of their curse. However, many other fallen warriors will disturb you by their haunting scream. Fear not and help your friends to go through this creepy night!

17. CustomCreationz

Oct 9, 2014
    Any winners here?

18. RickyBamBam

RickyBamBam Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Male
    Caregiver
    Chicago,IL
    Our reviews were so great, it left the publisher speechless! :p