Mysterius : ALL you wish for in a mystery game!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Stevengamer, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stevengamer

Stevengamer Member

Jun 27, 2018
    Male
    #1 Stevengamer, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018

Where events can sometimes take an unexpected turn!

upload_2018-6-27_11-33-53.png

Hi Guys!

I'm very happy to introduce you today to Mysterius, a category of Djeanius games that we've been working on for 3 years! Here you go…

Needing only a mobile device, the application Djeanius and a connection to an Internet network, the players gathered will be immersed in a world of investigation where the purpose of the game is to find the culprit of the misdeed!

From a reunion of Santa Clauses, to the masked ball and wizards in search of a grimoire of invincibility, we have created original scenarios that are sometimes complex and intense, sometimes humorous and entertaining!

upload_2018-6-27_11-34-15.png

In fact, Mysterius's strength lies in real-time decision-making and interactivity among its participants. The application records the participants gaming history and then selects the least lived scenario for the whole group. This means that several alternative endings are found in the same game! At some point, a disruptive event will give way to the investigation. No player knows what will happen and what will be the outcome.

We are now on Kickstarter, go see our page for more information: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mysteriusgames/mysterius-all-you-wish-for-in-a-mystery-game/description !

I will love to have your feedback!

Enjoy!

upload_2018-6-27_11-35-42.png Djeanius Team

[email protected]

Amy Larose likes this.
  2. Amy Larose

Amy Larose New Member

Jun 28, 2018
    Female
    I've been following you guys since a couple of days now and your games seems great! I can't wait to play them!

3. Robert denis

Robert denis Active Member

Jun 21, 2018
    Male
    Looks great indeed!

4. Stevengamer

Stevengamer Member

Jun 27, 2018
    Male
    Thanks for your feedback ! I am really happy that you find it great!