Universal Mysterium: The Board Game (by Asmodee Digital)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 12, 2017.

1. GoneFishin

GoneFishin Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    Mysterium is a game I want to like but the negative reviews have been discouraging. The lack of pass & play (I have no interest in online multiplayer) and the relatively high price have kept me from purchasing this game. But I finally remembered that iOS games are priced absurdly low and that $10 (Canadian) is not much of a gamble so... bought!

2. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Call me crazy but I'm actually enjoying it. Totally get why most were confused as to the gameplay & the issues that caused low opinions of the game. I waited for the update & watched a learn to play video to fully understand what was going on & the updated tutorial (only one I went through) seems to hold your hand well enough. I will only play the campaign & solo modes so I could see not having enough scenarios to play before you know the answers but hopefully the iap for cards will help that. As it stands if I get a few hours solving the mystery at hand I'll be happy with my purchase.

Could it be better? Sure. But is it fun & enjoyable? I'd say so.

3. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    How many cases does it have for offline play. Only 4-5?

4. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Any further impressions, especially of single player?

On sale for 2.99, but I've bought so much in the past week.

5. MulDeR

MulDeR Well-Known Member

May 22, 2017
    I want to know this too. The game has been updated today with a new expansion.

6. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Is this full screen on iPhone X?