MyBrute Pupil Codes

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Zenmakor, Jun 19, 2009.

1. ThatDudeMike

ThatDudeMike New Member

Mar 25, 2010
    Awesome Emerging Dojo

Join my Ranks as a Pupil! Add my DOJO as your master!

Reign Of Pain
    D G C C E B G E

All my Brutes are at least 2:1 ratio. Get double exp for 3 days and a bonus!

2. aqxs

aqxs New Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Hagfebge

join my dojo

HAGFEBGE

be a bear master... i have more than 150 members

so join and be strong...

learn a lot...

3. thebleeptruth

thebleeptruth Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Master code!

If you want to have a Snake Dojo as your master Dojo, try IJEIHBGE. Dojo name is Mutekikantai.
    If you want to have a Bear Dojo as your master Dojo, try HABDHBGE. Dojo name is Shosshoku.

For new gamers, remember, everything in the game is random. You simply hope to create the best brutes in your dojo. Do not believe other people who promise things when you join their dojo. In whatever dojo you join, you get these and ONLY these three:
    1. 2x Experience for the next 3 days
    2. A new arena
    3. A special ability depending on the master dojo's classifiation (Bear, Snake, or Cat)

The special ability is not a common ability you can learn. It is unique; therefore, it doesn't matter much if you join a Bear dojo as your master despite being a Bear dojo yourself. Same goes with joining a Snake Dojo as your master while being a Snake dojo yourself. You can also mix it up. It's your choice. Also, contrary to what some believe, the benefits you get are not dependent on the Master Dojo's number of brutes, brute experience levels, or even the current weapons or pets of the brutes in that dojo.

Anyway if you want to get started, feel free to join either IJEIHBGE or HABDHBGE.

Have fun playing!

4. JLLGPYRO

JLLGPYRO New Member

Aug 30, 2009
    IJCEJBGE
    I am a bear with over 150 members
    For joining, you will have a 50% chance of getting a pet, and you will get 2 days of double XP.

5. thebleeptruth

thebleeptruth Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Master Code

If you want to have a Snake Dojo as your master Dojo, try IJEIHBGE. Dojo name is Mutekikantai.
    If you want to have a Bear Dojo as your master Dojo, try HABDHBGE. Dojo name is Shosshoku.

For new gamers, remember, everything in the game is random. You simply hope to create the best brutes in your dojo. Do not believe other people who promise things when you join their dojo. In whatever dojo you join, you get these and ONLY these three:
    2. A new arena
    3. A special ability depending on the master dojo's classifiation (Bear, Snake, or Cat)

The special ability is not a common ability you can learn. It is unique; therefore, it doesn't matter much if you join a Bear dojo as your master despite being a Bear dojo yourself. Same goes with joining a Snake Dojo as your master while being a Snake dojo yourself. You can also mix it up. It's your choice. Also, contrary to what some believe, the benefits you get are not dependent on the Master Dojo's number of brutes, brute experience levels, or even the current weapons or pets of the brutes in that dojo.

Anyway if you want to get started, feel free to join either IJEIHBGE or HABDHBGE.

Have fun playing!

6. Malik1

Malik1 New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Add me

Be my pupil please my master code is FAEBCIFE

7. Malik1

Malik1 New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Join me my code is faebcife

8. Tekachi

Tekachi New Member

Jul 20, 2010
    #88 Tekachi, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
    FHBGHIFE join my dojo, if you want speed and max energy

9. MYBRUTEDUDE

MYBRUTEDUDE New Member

Dec 31, 2010
    #89 MYBRUTEDUDE, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
    master

i havent been playing my brute long and dont know loads about it but i'm level 24 with 3 other brutes around the same level and i seem to have reaaly good luck with my master, not sure if all this promotional stuff is true but i heard of my master through a friend and has give me massive stat bonuses and bear and panther with one character! code is AFJHJCGE give it a try may work may not. oh by the way its a cat dojo so you get feline watever it is.

10. killer master

killer master New Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Can u become my student please my code is cieeadge please join me and tell all ur freinds about me I am very good plus I am ur student

11. killer master

killer master New Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Join me I'm the best in my brute I'm on level 2,000 come and join me I'm a beast I have every thing there is to mybrute think about it a loser or me my master code is cieeadge join me and I join 

12. xSGeee

xSGeee New Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Add me

Join me = JFBJADGE
    Crowned Clowns ( BEAR )
    2. A new arena
    3. A special ability depending on the master dojo's classifiation (Bear, Snake, or Cat):D:D

13. mailinatortest

mailinatortest New Member

Feb 25, 2011
    master code

please use:

EEIBGCGE

14. devio11

devio11 New Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Please add pupil code: caefcdge as your master. You will get triple xp. You will get a new stadium. You will get a bear cub, panda bear, adult bear, or panther, no other pet. The dojo I am in is 2 in the world and Bear. We would love to have more people. Thankyou.:)

15. Mike02

Mike02 New Member

May 16, 2011
    Hi all !

Join my Bear Dojo !
    GCFAAGGE

All my characters are level 20 and higher

Thanks !

16. Glaucus

Glaucus New Member

May 16, 2011
    code

My code is EHGAGGGE, I've got pandas! :p

17. rdvoicu

rdvoicu New Member

May 18, 2011
    hey join me !

2. A new arena
    4.Skittles :)

i don't have any master yet and i will pupil you back.... the pupil code is ABHEDGGE

18. Demeat

Demeat New Member

May 20, 2011
    New to brute

New and need some pupils... Help please
    EDFJHFGE

19. MYbrute28

MYbrute28 New Member

May 30, 2011
    One of the best Masters for you: CDHHHJGE

20. mystaken

mystaken New Member