MyBrute: More than three brutes?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Colonel Molerat, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Hello...
    On MyBrute, how do you get more than three brutes? I've managed to create my first trio, but after that there doesn't seem to be an option to add any more, but you're supposed to be allowed up to eight.
    What's going on? Do I need more experience or something?
    Also, anybody else notice the Feint chat bug, where it gets stuck on portrait view, but half off the screen?
    Thanks!

2. jonestkbz

jonestkbz Member

May 30, 2009
    I have the same issues

I have only three brutes and the same screen issues. Did you ever get this solved? Thanks

3. beachmusic

beachmusic Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009
    To unlock more brutes you need to have pupils! I think you need about 18 to unlock everything! If you want to add me as a master look at my sig :D

4. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    i sked the same question last week...i guess you have to get pupils. my code is BAGDHHFE. Add me & i'll show you the way...My dojo is undefeated.

5. beachmusic

Jun 7, 2009
    Undefeated LOL! Give me your brute's name and i'll give your brutes the ass kicking they deserve :D

6. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    No one stands undefeated, there's too much variation.

Yes, you do need pupils to unlock more slots/arenas. That's why the game is based on sharing your code around.

7. beachmusic

Jun 7, 2009
    That is why i doubt Mc Gill's claim right there! I doubt even the top dojos right now can be undefeated!

8. rhenzhen

rhenzhen Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2009
    NY, USA
    I just got the game. I have no idea how to play it... Im so NOOB with this game. Where can i find my code? Thanks!

9. Jeffro87

Jeffro87 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2009
    Join my dojo!

BIBCAIFE is my dojo code!

10. Ahh, I like how ANY thread about MyBrute rapidly descends into code-spamming (the question's been answered anyway, though, so it doesn't matter...)
    So...

DJIFHHFE
    Join the Gruntwaffle!!!

11. tavo1411

tavo1411 New Member

Sep 26, 2009
    #11 tavo1411, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
    Tavo dojo is recruting!! Dont miss ur chance to be part of this awesome dojo!!... Over 290 pupils, Ranked 15th (look at the ranking dojos) Brutes lvl 71!! Join today!! this dojo is getting bigger and bigger every day! ;D this is my master code: FIGFFHFE

12. ilikerbk

ilikerbk New Member

Dec 26, 2010
    Join my dojo

If you join my dojo, you will get alot of bonuses.

Add me to master

Code: DBHIJCGE