My Very First App

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Randy4i, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Randy4i

Randy4i Member

Oct 18, 2022
    Male
    Hey ya'll, so I created my first app, it is on the IOS App Store. I would really like to get feedback on it, free to download, free to play. There are are some in app purchases but are not required to play the game. Your feedback would be hugely appreciated. Here is a link and thank you in advance. https://apps.apple.com/za/app/jyroball/id1637121239

ZombieKillerNOLA likes this.
  2. Studebaker

Studebaker Active Member

Oct 20, 2022
    Male
    Works alright. Needs more sounds and tilt adjustment.

3. Randy4i

Randy4i Member

Oct 18, 2022
    Male
    Thanks Studebaker, hold on to it if you would. I will be improving but want the feedback to guide me.

4. Rocotilos

Rocotilos Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    iOS Apps & Games Developer
    How's the download numbers so far?

Been so long since i came to this forum. I was there when the gold rush was high lol.
    Nowadays there's so many apps, that most apps just drowned in the ocean.

5. Randy4i

Randy4i Member

Oct 18, 2022
    Male
    I hear you, downloads are very slow, very low but you know I tried music before same problem there. In this industry it just feels better knowing someone can really do something with what you create. I think that is a big motivator. I want what I do to mean something to someone.

6. Randy4i

Randy4i Member

Oct 18, 2022
    Male
    I have recently added the ability to choose your own background image for game play, as well as allowing the maze wall to be transparent. Having said that, I always welcome opinions about the game and how I can improve gameplay as well as the visual aesthetics of the game itself. So please try out Jyroball and walk the improvement journey along with me. Together we can make it an even better experience for you to enjoy.

7. Randy4i

Randy4i Member

Oct 18, 2022
    Male