My Town Home - Family Games+

My Town Games LTD
My Town Home - exclusively on Apple Arcade! Play My Town Home - Family Games+ and meet your favorite dollhouse character…
Media
Details
My Town Home - exclusively on Apple Arcade! Play My Town Home - Family Games+ and meet your favorite dollhouse characters, explore a family house with 6+ rooms and make family stories as you like! Role play as a dad, mom or kids and have fun more than ever! Play a dollhouse game on a new level! MORE FUN THAN EVER! Experience your favorite doll game like never before in My Town Home - Family Games+ Start a journey, explore a dollhouse and create your stories! My Town Home - Family Games+ offers the ultimate experience for all players! Download the game and share your experience with others! CREATE STORIES AND EXPLORE A BIG DOLLHOUSE! - 6+ rooms to explore: Living room, kitchen, garden and more - 100+ items to interact with - Meet family members: mom, a dad & 6 kids and their pets - Role-play and create fun stories - Customize characters as you like - No competition! Your house, your rules! - Explore Dollhouse for more fun - Cook, watch TV, play with toys, adopt a pet - Amazing animations and sounds - My Town Home game will improve your Creativity and Imagination! DOLLHOUSE IS FULL OF FUN! Parents, do you remember growing up and playing fun family games with your dolls in their tiny dollhouses? How sweet was it to have a dollhouse where you can role play as a mom or dad and make your own family life stories? Download the My Town Home game and let kids play virtual family games their way! Kids can make sweet home stories and play doll games as you did in the past. CREATE YOUR STORIES Interact with everything in this dollhouse game! Explore the playhouse rooms, cook in the kitchen, watch TV or let babies nap. Play family games, visit garden and move characters as you like. Play with dolls like you would in a real-life, just now on your phone! Download the My Town Home game and have fun! MY TOWN – START NEW ADVENTURE Unique adventures await you in MY TOWN HOME dollhouse game for kids. Kids can choose different characters while playing family games - play as a mom, dad, or child. It’s up to them to choose a favorite character. Enjoy the family game adventures all day long! My Town Home Family Dollhouse game fosters kids creativity and imagination without pressure or competition. RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP For kids 4-12. My Town Family games are safe to play even when parents are not at home ABOUT MY TOWN GAMES STUDIO The My Town Games studio designs digital dollhouse-like games that promote creativity and open-ended play for your children worldwide. Loved by children and parents alike, My Town games introduce environments and experiences for hours of imaginative play. The company has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania and the Philippines. Terms of Use: https://www.my-town.com/EULA Customer Support contact: [email protected] Get privacy-related information at https://www.my-town.com/privacy-policy/.
Information
Seller:My Town Games LTD
Genre:Family, Role Playing
Release:May 04, 2023
Updated:Mar 13, 2024
Version:1.0.5
Size:369.9 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal