My Top 10 iOS Games JANUARY 2015

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by imcookie, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Hi there guys,

I'm back with another Top 10 and as you can see it's the best games I think January had to offer. There were a few that sadly didn't make the cut but I will mention those at the bottom.
    Last time I asked you for some constructive criticism which I have tried to take on board but I guess you will be the judge of that.
    I think the video is funnier, bigger, better and badder in every way but I'm obviously bias toward my own work. Oh and I managed to source some music that YouTube was happy with this time, makes a big difference I reckon.
    Anyway enough babble I hope you enjoy my second offering and let me know what you think in the comments below please.......... :D

1) Dragons Quest V
    2) Fahrenheit: The Indigo Prophecy
    3) Gunbrick
    4) Space Marshals
    5) Hero Emblems
    6) Combo Quest
    7) WWE Imortal
    8) 1Bit Ninja Remix Rush
    9) Satelina
    10) Potatoman Seeks The Troof!

Here are a few honourable mentions that didn't make the list for one reason or another:
    Lamp & Vamp (came out too late but it's a contender for FEB)
    Particle Mace
    Exiles (Should get a mention because it's heart is in the right place)
    Adventure to Fate: Battle Arena
    Out There: Omega Edition (The original got 6th out of 10th place in my Best iOS Games of 2014 video)
    Lowlander (Just didn't give me the happy ending I was looking for :D)!!!!

There's a few more but I'm having trouble thinking of them right now, so I will add them as and when I can remember them.

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Nice video. Handy seeing these as I'm tempted to get one I haven't yet bought and was in the fence about

3. Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it. Which game was that by the way?

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    5) Hero Emblems
    6) Combo Quest
    9) Satelina

Havent got any of those so i was interested in seeing the footage. I know theres a huge long thread for Hero Emblems but it was good seeing it in the video

5. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Agree with psj. I honestly don't watch videos normally but these are great to get a proper feel with northern commentary. No Particle Mace though, but all quality choices. Good work, sir.

6. Yeah hero emblems is ridiculously addictive but then again so is Combo Quest and Satellina but to a lesser degree.

Yeah I took my eye off the ball with Particle Mace to be fair by which time it was too late.
    I don't do YouTube videos full time, I work in the local coal mine and race my whippets on the weekends on the account of me being northern n'all ha ha!!

7. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    ^ I almost burst a blood vessel laughing at that. Kwality.