My Thanks

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Gamer1st, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the devs that post codes here for the codes and the games.

Thanks for keeping gaming fresh and have a very happy holiday season!

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    (Gamer1st - thank you for starting this thread)

I also would like to give a huge THANK YOU to all the developers that have been so gracious and generous to all of us here. Some with codes, some with advice, discounts, contests, time..... Etc....
    I wish you and your families all the happiness and love that the holidays can bring, whatever holiday(s) you celebrate.
    Happy Holidays!

I also want to shout out a Thank you and Happy Holidays to everyone that keeps touch arcade running so smoothly from reviewers, editiors, web operators, moderators... etc.... Thank you for making Touch Arcade a home.

Happy Holidays!!

3. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Awesome thread, definitely want to thank all the generous devs out there.. You guys rock.. This also goes out to all the TA members.. Happy holidays boys/gals

4. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Agreed. Thanks devs, mods and of course, TA members!!!

5. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you everyone! Thank you so much to all of the devs who were so generious and to all TA members including mods and editors who make this a great community. May there be happiness, love and peace to everyone in the world! #❤️✌️#
    Happy Holidays!