My Talking Unicorn Emily

Peaksel
Do you like to dress up? More clothes, more fun. Play talking unicorn games with a cute little virtual pony in this virt…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Do you like to dress up? More clothes, more fun. Play talking unicorn games with a cute little virtual pony in this virtual pet and dress up game for kids! Dress up your unicorn in adorable costumes! Then, while playing a talking unicorn game make sure the unicorn Emily is not hungry. Feed your unicorn pet with yummy foods: fruits, veggies, candies and snacks! And don’t forget to drink ENERGY POTION - don't waste time sleeping! Your unicorn Emily likes to be super clean! Bathe her and enjoy unicorn funny reactions! Play unicorn games with your talking unicorn Emily! Play coloring and decoration games with your virtual unicorn! MINI GAMES bring coins and fun! Take good care of your magical pony pet and unlock new mini games every day! Have fun playing My Talking Unicorn Emily! MY TALKING UNICORN EMILY - FEATURES: - AWESOME GRAPHICS with super cute unicorn life animations - DRESS UP – get home decorations and clothes for your virtual unicorn - DAILY BONUS – come back every day to play pet game and receive daily bonuses - DAILY QUEST – complete daily missions with your virtual pet and win cool awards - SPIN THE WHEEL and win! - MINI GAMES – earn coins while you play mini games Bathe, feed, dress up and play fun games with your virtual friend Emily! And don’t forget to decorate the unicorn’s room with different colors! Play My Talking Unicorn Emily pet care game for kids every day and watch your talking pet grow! Enjoy playing the pet game My Talking Unicorn Emily!
Information
Seller:Peaksel
Genre:Family, Role Playing
Release:Mar 30, 2023
Updated:May 08, 2023
Version:1.4
Size:0.9 GB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal