my preferences are to music movies apps games etc almost everything on the ipod touch

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Abusehand, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Abusehand

Abusehand New Member

Oct 30, 2010
    asistant
    new york
    #1 Abusehand, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
    What to choose ipad or ipod touch?
    hi guys

i a got psp and that is very nice for everything i do like music movies games internet etc

i am also looking to get an ipod touch or ipad

but not both only one
    i really wanted ipod when ipad wasnt released and then i as i saw the reviews the ipad also looked nice for me and i really dont need multitasking

eventhough if i go with ipod touch i would wait until sep to get the new 4g ipod touch

my preferences are to music movies apps games etc almost everything on the ipod touch

so my short question is

is ipad is greater than ipod in all aspects
    is ipad best for me to buy
    which device has more internet browsing capabilities

and overall which one suits me????

plz i have to choose one within this evening as my father will bring one of my choice this evening

so very short time plz plz be faster!!!!!!!!!!!my time is running out !!!!

Natural Detox

2. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    I think that most people on this forum will probably tell you to get an iPod touch because that is what they have, and that's what they are familiar with...and it's cheap. An iPod touch is good if you want something that you can carry around with you wherever you go, like a psp (which you already have.)

If you dont need the something that will fit in your pocket, the iPad is much better for browsing the internet, watching videos, and playing games because of the larger screen size. Since I got my iPad, I really don't use my Touch very much anymore except as a music player. Whether you get a touch or an ipad mainly depends on how much you want to carry it around with you...that's what you have to think about. Let us know what you decide!

3. joehunt

joehunt Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    I have both. In my opinion, internet, movies and games are much better on the iPad (of course due to the size of the screen). The only game I now play on my iPod is Pocket Frogs. Otherwise I have stopped purchasing games for the iPod.

But for music you can't beat the iPod.

When I leave the house, the iPad stays at home and the iPod comes with me. So as the previous poster said, it all depends on how much you want to carry around.

4. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

Hahaha

This thread = funny

5. bdegrande

bdegrande Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    The big advantage of the iPod Touch is that you can fit in in your pocket - much better as a portable MP3 player, for example.

The iPad is much better for web browsing, movie playback, and higher resolution games, there aee some that are iPad only. It also has the option of 3G, so that you can access the web from anywhere.

The really surprising thing, particularly when playing games or video, is that the iPad's battery life is much better.

6. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    ...it's November.

7. ScottColbert

ScottColbert Well-Known Member

I wasn't aware spending 300 bucks for an ipod was cheap. Thanks for the heads up. :rolleyes:

8. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
  9. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    I thought the terrible language was maybe somewhat excusable until I saw he's waiting for september
    his name also sounds like abusive husband

10. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I'm thinking the Yahoo Answers thing is genuine and this weird "forum poster" just scans them for related content.

With his robot eyes.

11. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    I don't get how bots work