iPhone My Monster Eats Furniture (by Tigs & Gin Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tigs & Gin Studio, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Congrats on tracking that one down @Tigs & Gin Studio. Tripped up by a format :( Not annoying at all LOL. Makes sense now what was happening. I’m so happy to see inside the cabin! Who’s the cute girl in the drawing? Man there’s a ton of work gone into MMEF. My sort of game - 2D and much to investigate. Pleased to see the help bubbles. All seems to be working fine so I’ll get back to exploring.

Tigs & Gin Studio likes this.
  2. Tigs & Gin Studio

Sep 11, 2022
    Male
    Hallelujah you are finally in! :D I am really happy to hear that.
    The girl in the drawing will be revealed in time... ;)
    Please post back with anything else that comes up. Happy exploring!

Stronsay likes this.
  3. Tigs & Gin Studio

Sep 11, 2022
    Male
    Version 1.5 of MyMEF International is live. It fixes a boss warp ticket bug and some typos in the Supply Closet.

I am happy to announce the arrival of a paid version of MyMEF on the US App Store which has a few differences compared to the free one.
    • There is no energy system (Hearts). Play as much as you want.
    • All ads were taken out. Nobody likes them anyway, yuck!
    • All IAPs were converted into purchasable via in-game currency (Silvers).
    • The premium currency (Diamonds) can be dropped by enemies and bought with Silvers.
    • Enemies drop 50% more Silvers and Fusion Scrolls drop twice as often. Yay!
    • Push Notifications were taken out as Hearts and dungeon unlock timers no longer need to count down.

Paid version available in US App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/my-monster-eats-furniture/id6443507159

Free version available internationally: https://apps.apple.com/app/my-monster-eats-furniture/id1624262377