I had a NPDE. A Near-iPod-Death-Experience. I had my iPod and phone in the pocket of my shorts. They went into the wash, and... well, they just didn't make it out in time. So I was searching for my electronics, backtracked, y'know, and I went back, thought about it, hmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmm...mmm....m... and I made a dash to my hanging laundry! I reached into my pocket, grabbed my iPod, tried to turn it on, it flicked on, showed a freaky realistic blue screen (as if something other than the screen were lighting up), and it died. I thought I short-circuited it. You idiot, you idiot!!! I plugged in in. Nada. So weeping gently, I left it on a counter as I left for my spring break vacation, now depressed. I'm back. Pessimistically, I arrive home a week later. I don't expect much. I grab my iPod, it fails to turn on. Memories of it flash through my head to Celine Dion. I plug it in. The screen flickers on. A red battery pops up. What a shame. Did I really believe... wait, a red battery?!?!?! YES!!! HALLELUJAH! THANKYEW, APPLE GODS, THANKYEW!!! My iPod survived an entire wash and rinse cycle. I gotta give credit to the Apple engineers. They are amazing. Just wanted to share my story. Pante, my ipod outswam your iPhone. Just sayin'