Universal My Horse Prince (By USAYA Co)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I've seen it browsing the Japan App Store and I remember even thinking that's one that will never come to the USA haha and here it is
    Just like then I want to download it just cuz it's such an oddity

2. taoyingying

taoyingying Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Oh my god just stop please. I play a lot of Otome games but I'm not going to try this one. I still prefer my pretty boy's face on a pretty boy's body. That said, I think this game is funny. The kabedon screenshot cracks me up, so I can definitely see people having a good laugh with this game. It's not up to you to decide for general public where the line is. Don't like it? Just get out. Nobody want to hear your preaching. And seriously, you last paragraph about what you think a "joke game" should be is quite disgusting and offensive.

Btw, you kept using the word "centaur", but I don't think you know what centaur is...

3. hoodwinkedfool

hoodwinkedfool Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2011
    I take horse boys very seriously.

4. ttocs

ttocs Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Sr. Data Analyst
    Baltimore, MD
    http://m.imgur.com/gallery/ZPi11

Attached Files:

5. Furik

Furik Member

Oct 8, 2010
    Canton, OH
    The game is Tina's dream come true.

6. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    This is now under 'hottest new games'.....

7. puninteresting

Sep 18, 2016
    I think we're entitled to a full-on TA review of this seeming masterpiece. Shaun?

8. thumbs07

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    Lol make it happen

9. invalidmicah

invalidmicah Member

Mar 28, 2013
    This looks like another chimera gone horribly wrong from Full Metal Alchemist.

10. bebo_beta2002

bebo_beta2002 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    This ^

11. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    Already written, should be posted tomorrow, is 1500+ words, features the word baka-ge

12. Raki_Saeki

Raki_Saeki Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Thanks to this game I don't need a real boyfriend anymore. <3

Ps:it's freaking funny. I laugh a lot just with the dialogs and illustrations. And few games can achieve that on me.

Attached Files:

13. Greatgoat

Greatgoat Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Relax guys! its just a normal racing horse ok. Chill.

14. thumbs07

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    It's a game of now celebrity status- having its own review.

15. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Got this game and it's a lot of fun actually. Also props to the artist, the art is even better than some visual novels :p

16. minusbacon

minusbacon Member

Jun 12, 2015
    #36 minusbacon, Dec 14, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    What makes you assume that this is "aimed to fulfill people's sick fantasies that is beastiality"?! Yes, it's strange, but probably not any more strange than Goat Simulator or I Am Toast.

I think it's much more strange that you're so quick to claim "beastiality fantasies" when interpreting this game based on some screenshots and the developer's description. Do you not have a sense of humor or are you just closed minded and make assumptions instantly about everything?

"Romance doesn't mix well with jokes?" What? (no sense of humor confirmed) Have you ever watched any romantic comedy movie?

I'm not sure how the term "romance" started being used for this game. It isn't in the dev's description. Maybe it's more like owner/pet love and the "romance" part comes in because she sees the horse with a "handsome human face" and can't help but feel romance towards it. But that still doesn't imply anything close to beastiality.

For the record, I downloaded this but haven't launched it yet. I just can't stand when people make ridiculous assumptions when they aren't willing to check it out for themselves.

17. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #37 Intendro, Dec 31, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    While swiping across items I accidentally discovered that you can brush the... horse.
    This is a thing that can be done. #

A brush appears.
    Doesn't seem to do anything except an animation with him sparkling.
    Doesn't seem to care if I move the brush off the horse. The animation continues.
    Doesn't seem to matter whether my finger or the brush is touching.
    ...Yes I actually tested it. This weird game got me to test this weird thing. #

http://toucharcade.com/2016/12/27/carters-10-best-games-of-2016-dancing-neon-man-horses/
    It is indeed a thing that exists. :p

18. holliberry

holliberry Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Sorry to bump an old thread but I couldn't login for a while for some reason. Anyone try any of the other games by this developer??? One where you shoot cats thru logs and the Pokémon ripoff are pretty amazing.