My friend's $90,000 Nissan GTR

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by X-Frame, Aug 28, 2010.

1. X-Frame

X-Frame Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xodKbmrZ7qM

With only a couple hours of footage from my iPhone 4, editing in iMovie - thought this was a pretty cool video. Not much videos of GTR's on YouTube since they're expensive/rare.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments.

2. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    to be honest, its a nice looking car i do not know much about that model tho.
    im more impressed you are on the island!! paradise!! id grab a six pack, my acoustic guitar and head to the local beach.. and no not where all the tourist go. id want to go where the locals hang and be in peace!

chris.

3. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    kinda looks fat and clunky to me :/
    nowhere near as lean or muscular looking as other supercars

4. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    90,000 on a car.. seriously..

5. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    lol rite

6. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
  7. Vinyl Darhma

Vinyl Darhma Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010

This is what I want, my roommate has an Impreza WRX STi and its f**king beast, oh my god is it nice.

8. super6ft7

super6ft7 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    yeah, i'm never going to spend that much on a car, unless I'm really rich

james

9. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    That's not too bad, and it's dollars too. I was thinking in £ and that's still about right for a nice shiny DB9 with some extras.

10. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Custom finishing carpenter
    Wasaga beach, Ontario, Canada
    Why not? Some people have money you know, I know it's hard to believe that there's people here other than kids complaining that 3$ games should be 1$ game :D Welcome to the world of adults (or spoiled brats).

11. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Completely what I was thinking.

I don't give a sh!t if you have the money to throw away, do something f*cking productive with it.

Then again that would require one to think of someone other than themselves.

I am not placing your friend in this category but obviously there is so much else that you could do with that money.

12. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Like what? Save the rain forests? The whales? Clean up ducks cover in oil? All those are great if you want to feel good about yourself and impress your friends, me I'll take the car, I'll be the @$$hole that everybody is jealous of, it's all part of making lots of money. Anyone who says there's more to life than money doesn't have any, if you work hard and are smart, you'll be able to enjoys things that most people can't.

13. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Don't listen to me. I am poor, going through several finacial hurdles and envy those who have money and havn't worked a minute for that money. If you have worked for it, gone to school blah blah blah, congrats. You're living the f*cking dream. Have fun.

14. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Fair enought, I hate spoiled brats as much as you do, maybe even more. It's unlikely that young kids can afford these kind of cars on a weekly paycheck, but if you dream about it all your life, retire and then treat yourself, you deserve it.