My Brute dojo codes

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by jonrosing, Jun 6, 2009.

1. babiMETE

babiMETE Member

May 25, 2010
    Please Join Me TODAY! Secret Code : HGECACGE

Hi there,

My Secret Code : HGECACGE

**********************************************************************************
    If You're a SNAKE, then the added bonus of my thick BEAR skin would suit you BEST!
    **********************************************************************************
    Free Arena, EXP Doubler will be given FREELY no MATTER which dojo you join...
    There is no such thing as free items, it's all RANDOM... so whoever said you would get something when you join their dojo is a LIE!

My Dojo is new, but it doesn't matter since Old or Big Dojo won't give you any better chance in getting anything either...
    Let's Grow Together, Join me @ BABIMOJO CLAN ... TODAY!

2. babiMETE

babiMETE Member

May 25, 2010

Hi there,

If You're a SNAKE, then the added bonus of my thick BEAR skin would suit you BEST!
    There is no such thing as free items, it's all RANDOM... so whoever said you would get something when you join their dojo is a LIE!

My Dojo is new, but it doesn't matter since Old or Big Dojo won't give you any better chance in getting anything either...

3. babiMETE

babiMETE Member

May 25, 2010

Hi there,

4. babiMETE

babiMETE Member

May 25, 2010

Hi there,

5. babiMETE

babiMETE Member

May 25, 2010
    please Join Me TODAY! Secret Code : HGECACGE

Hi there,

6. Mcgribble

Mcgribble New Member

May 29, 2010
    Great starting Dojo!!!

Code: GCICBCGE

Cat Agility

Bear Strength

Get all the bonuses you normally get. Great starting Dojo!!!

I Have God Mode update

Code: GCICBCGE

7. Mcgribble

Mcgribble New Member

May 29, 2010
    #287 Mcgribble, May 29, 2010
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
    oops

8. Movica

Movica New Member

May 29, 2010
    Only add cool people...like me

The title speaks for itself.

Here's the code:
    FGCGBBGE

ps. I'm a (bear)

9. Movica

Movica New Member

May 29, 2010
    Add cool people...(examlpe:me)

the title speaks for itself...
    all you need is the code:

FGCGBBGE

You won't regret.

(ps...i'm a bear)

10. Movica

Movica New Member

May 29, 2010
    lol :D

lol,lol

11. babiMETE

babiMETE Member

May 25, 2010

Hi there,

12. babiMETE

babiMETE Member

May 25, 2010

Hi there,

If You're a SNAKE or a CAT, then the added bonus of my thick BEAR skin would suit you BEST!

BABIMOJO CLAN is starting to GROW in Numbers...
    But as I said before, BIG or SMALL Dojo Doesn't really Matter, It won't affect your drops, and skill gain WHATSOEVER...
    BABIMOJO Wants to GROW into BIGGER DOJO with YOU, become STRONGER... TOGETHER ....
    so Let's Grow Together, Join me @ BABIMOJO CLAN ... TODAY!

13. babiMETE

babiMETE Member

May 25, 2010

Hi there,

If You're a SNAKE or a CAT, then the added bonus of my thick BEAR skin would suit you BEST!

But as I said before, BIG or SMALL Dojo Doesn't really Matter, It won't affect your drops, and skill gain WHATSOEVER...
    BABIMOJO Wants to GROW into BIGGER DOJO with YOU, become STRONGER... TOGETHER ....

14. babiMETE

babiMETE Member

May 25, 2010

Hi there,

15. 7h30n

7h30n Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    My Dojo code:

FCHABCGE

Why doesn't someone delete spam in this topic (like one above me)?

16. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    GIhhcccge. Add me plz =D

17. KoDeOnE

KoDeOnE New Member

Jun 15, 2010
    I'm new and I have a stone hammer. If you add me, I will add you. My code is BEECCCGE

18. Nightmare_42

Nightmare_42 New Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Student
    England
    Please add me!

My code is CDAEFIFE, please add me! :D

19. Qszxaw2

Qszxaw2 New Member

Jan 15, 2010
    #299 Qszxaw2, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
    Join my awesome Dojo

vs my best character kingblackarcher level 50. over 1000 win 367 lose
    strong as kill anyone almost has every wepon and every skill add my dojo

:Code DBDDHIFE

20. Dr Monroe

Dr Monroe New Member

Jul 14, 2010
    CODE: JGCHGBGE

It's time to forget all about the other dojos advertised on this and other sites. The Dr Monroe dojo consists of 9 marvelous and beautiful brutes whose skills range from extreme brutality to surprising agility. With snake speed, a wide range of weapons and specialities as well as a veritable zoo of rabid beasts we f**k up the toughest brutes in the arena. Led by the reckless Dr Monroe (named after the Casey Dienel song with the same name - but quite a different character) this is the dojo to join! You get the perks but together we'll create My Brute history!