Music Star - Life Simulator

Chimpanzee, LLC
=================== RECENT 5-STAR REVIEWS =================== "I’ve played just about every mobile music simulator game …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
=================== RECENT 5-STAR REVIEWS =================== "I’ve played just about every mobile music simulator game and this is probably the best one I’ve come across." "Rare find: fun game, ZERO ads "BEEN DREAMING FOR A GAME LIKE THIS." "Easily the greatest music simulator app around." "...very in-depth compared to other music simulation games I’ve played." "Best music sim hands down." "This is most definitely one of the best life simulators I played." "One of the best mobile game I’ve ever played. NO ADS!" "This game is truly one of the best, others feel so rushed and doesn’t make sense but in this game there’s so much to do." =================== Less than 1% of musicians make it on the path to super stardom! Start at the bottom of the music world and climb the ladder of fame as you create chart topping hits, negotiate record deals, sign artists to your own label and create a musical legacy! CREATE CHART TOPPING HITS Create songs in 50+ international genres, level up your musical talent, release viral albums and feature the most popular artists! Create artists, sign them, feature on their songs and see if you can land on the Billboard! GO VIRAL + BE SOCIAL Grow your monthly listeners, create concept music videos or release official lyric videos. Gain followers, listeners, subscribers and earn royalties on streams, music video views and become the most popular artist in the world! WIN AWARDS Will your songs be nominated and win awards? Become the biggest award winning artist in the world! LAUNCH YOUR OWN LABEL Start your own record label, sign new talent, hire the right team, review song lists and drop artists that aren't performing! MANAGE YOUR MERCHANDISE Build out your online presence, choose products, determine track lists, limited edition runs, pricing and manage inventory! BECOME AN INVESTOR Pivot your career to venture capital and invest in some of the hottest startups for massive returns or buy some of the world's most expensive properties! BUILD A DYNASTY Get matched, start dating, choose a ring and get married, raise your kids and take over their lives to continue your legacy! COMPETE GLOBALLY With a variety of leaderboards, you'll never stop competing! Can you make it into the Top 100 Artists?
Information
Seller:Chimpanzee, LLC
Genre:Music, Simulation, Word
Release:Oct 03, 2022
Updated:Feb 12, 2024
Version:1.0.44
Size:50.7 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal