Universal Muse Dash (by PeroPeroGames & X.D. Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jun 13, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    #21 nyanpass, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Muse Dash (by PeroPeroGames & X.D. Network)

*App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/muse-dash/id1361473095

It is developed by PeroPero Games and published by X.D. Network. :>

This game will support Japanese, Chinese and English.

[​IMG]

【Gameplay】
    Dance to the music and beat enemies from above and ahead with simple left-and-right operations. Be careful of the barriers! Although it’s not difficult to operate, but it’s definitely an interesting game! There are abundant songs to select and meticulously designed beats!

[​IMG]

ctathemarius likes this.
  2. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  3. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    So I played a few songs to see the mild sexual content they are referring to in the rating since I originally purchased this for my daughter. After multiple songs I still wasn't understanding where the rating came from and then I hit the character select screen, that said I won't be letting her play it.

I'm actually enjoying it though so I'll eventually play through it all. Nice to see that it supports cloud saves so I can resume exactly where I left off on my iPad or iPhone. Looks like it may take some time to unlock all the songs and characters, it also appears that they have future plans with the game so more songs will likely be added at a later time.

4. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  5. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Tywin, is that you..?

Just kidding xD

Got this game today... might take a while to download and I'm looking forward to play it... I'm into rhythm games as well, so maybe I'll enjoy it... also anime chicks!

6. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    I understand your feelings and thoughts. I was accustomed to these things and did not think it would be a problem. its rating is for users over 12 years old. But I think this is much better than gore or violence. Music makes people happy. Considering that, Muse Dash is worthy of both men and women. ;)

[​IMG]

7. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    One day after its release, it reached #1 in Japan and China App Store and #3 US App Store music game. More than 2,000 users have made good comments on this premium(paid) music game. Check it out and enjoy this game with you if you like it! Muse Dash! XD

Muse Dash (by PeroPeroGames & X.D. Network)

*App Store
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/muse-dash/id1361473095

*Google Play
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prpr.musedash

*Japan AppStore #1 Music Game
    [​IMG]

*China AppStore #1 Music Game
    [​IMG]

*US AppStore #3 Music Game
    [​IMG]

8. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    #28 Drucifer, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    At least I'm getting my monies worth. Should be sometime before I unlock all the songs.

9. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #29 nyanpass, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    Usually it is not easy for us to check the age listed in the app. ;)

Since this game is not yet registered in AppShopper, it seems that information about the game is not shown in the touch arcade. But this game has already been released to the App Store and Google Play.

*Edit: Finally registered. Happiness! XD

I attach an image so other users can check it. :)

[​IMG]

I hope it will help others choose this game. I like this game so much fun! XD

L.Lawliet likes this.
  10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I only played a bit but boy is this game beautiful and really well made. Gameplay is fun and fresh, even if you've played rhythm games before. There's lots of cool characters to unlock which gives it "grind" but I would prefer to say it's big replayability. I'll post more impressions later when I play some more. So far I would recommend it.

Thanks Nyanpass!

(And YES ios10 Toucharcade mobile posting finally works!!! T_T)

ctathemarius and nyanpass like this.
  11. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  12. ctathemarius

ctathemarius Well-Known Member

May 11, 2018
    I honestly did not expect much, but the more I played Muse Dash, the more surprised I was.

This game is well designed to be enjoyed by users who are not familiar with rhythm games. Nevertheless, users can see the efforts of the development teams considering everything from beginners to advanced users.

I have not yet achieved the full combo in this game, but it was not stress at all. Rather, the more I play the game, the better I feel.

I have seen news that this game will soon be available with Steam and Nintendo Switch, which is a pretty good game. I recommend you try it because it is a game that gives a pleasant user experience compared to the price.

L.Lawliet likes this.
  13. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  14. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    #34 Brightsiderus, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    Taking my words back. The game is great! I decided to give it another chance and I didn’t make a mistake by doing so.
    P.S. am I the only one who see tits instead of O’s in Peroperogames logotype?
    P.P.S. I the only one who things weird that their twitter called @PeroPeroGay?

sebgo likes this.
  15. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Dude, I was really thinking why you said you didn't like this game... It keeps getting positive comments everywhere, you had me wondering until now. I finished downloading it just a couple hours ago but I'm at work so I haven't tried it yet. When I get home, I'll surely give it a decent go.

PS reply: I won't blame you, I see 80085 everywhere
    PS2 reply: You made me laugh out loud at work... ( ¬¬)... Good thing there was no one around.

16. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Instantly bought! This seems to match my taste.

17. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #37 nyanpass, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  18. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Holy OMG, it's rhythm & shmup!

19. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    I tried to play only a few songs at first, but I found myself playing with it for hours. The rhythm beat is like bullets, and the boss battle is fantastic.

20. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    PeroPero means that...

PeroPero=prpr=ぺろぺろ(ペロペロ)=Licking...XD

[​IMG]