Multiponk?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tungtrinh87, Jul 26, 2012.

1. tungtrinh87

tungtrinh87 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I bought this game 3 months ago , delete it afterwards, but now I want to download it again but I can't , The app store say that "your request cannot be completed",look like the game is pulled down from the store. Is there anyway I can get this game now?

2. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    That sucks. I had this game and deleted it but sometimes think about getting it again. I know they had to change the name to Multiponk from Multipong for copywrite reasons, but wasn't aware that even the renamed version had been pulled.

3. [M&B]Games

[M&B]Games Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2012
    I believe you can go into Updates > Purchases and search for your title.

4. tungtrinh87

Apr 15, 2012
    Uhm I do as you suggest but cannot find it, guess I cannot get this game anymore. Btw thanks for your help

5. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    I have no trouble finding the game when searching for "Multiponk" on the Danish AppStore.

You can also try searching for the developers name "Febo".

I would paste a link here, but I realized it would be directing you to the Danish AppStore, which I guess won't help you much...

:):)

6. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    It was not showing up doing any kind of search, even via purchase history, but it's back up now in the U.S. store. Not sure why it wasn't before but happened to see it on an app pricing app and it's there now.

So if you want it, go grab it now. Never know if it'll go away again.

7. tungtrinh87

Apr 15, 2012
    Wow, thanks a lot awp, and the Danish guy too, just redownload it, now this game will be in my Itune library forever lol