Universal Muffin Knight (By Angry Mob Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    after you beat the final boss, you can enter a prince mode that will erase everything and make everything harder... but it gives you the crown...

Prince Mode or King Mode... can't really remember... i did this on the release week so i rlly dun remember how it was called

2. xmaster8621

xmaster8621 Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2011
    You mean the boss on lava land? ugh, thats impossible for me!

3. AENIGMA

AENIGMA Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
    NY
    I did a fresh install of Muffin Knight on my iPad 2 and the Game Center Achievements seem to be acting up again. Does anyone else have a problem with the % type Achievements not working in GC? I've deleted the game and reinstalled it, but they still don't work :(

@Angry Mob Games: Is there a way you could add a Game Center Achievement re-sync button to the game?

4. tieutieumama

tieutieumama New Member

May 22, 2012
    Up!

Achievements do not work for me neither.

I'm running an iPhone 4S iOS 5.1

Please fix it :)

5. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
  6. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    Free

its free

7. Talxn

Talxn Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2012
    On my new iPhone and iPad (downloaded the game there for the first time) it doesn't seem to be downloading my data even though I see the animated cloud. I had almost everything unlocked so I'd be sad to have to start completely over.

8. masvil

masvil Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2011
    I got an iCade and installed MK again: pure fun.
    5/5 on App Store.

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Graphics doesnt mean its a great game, if thats the case we would all be playing X-Box 360 games.

I love the retro graphics in Crate Box. As for cheaper, perhaps a dollar or so, no big deal. I mean 'a dollar', people talk like they're saving 40 dollars or something

I actually like both games, both very playable

10. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    I find these graphics completely unappealing. I honestly can't stand this mega boring cartoony 3D art style unless it's done with some real artistic flair, which in this case I don't believe it is. Most games that look like this I just pass by figuring they're meant for little kids. I will take the graphics of SCB, Spellsword, Mutants, or Blast Soccer over this any day of the week.

11. Icade support is cool.

12. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Only just realised its been updated for ios11

Thought this was a cheeky copy of Super Crate Box (which was still great) but i must admit i used to play this a lot with the various characters. Nice to have this downloaded again, a good solid iOS game