Universal MudRunner Mobile (by Focus Home Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Jul 15, 2020.

1. RealisticArcadeSimulator

RealisticArcadeSimulator Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2018
    I asked them on Twitter about the preset graphics settings on different iOS devices, the odd DLC pricing behavior and possible future DLC's like the "american wilds" pack...they won't answer any questions just keep posting self-ads!

According to the App Store it was supposed to run even on an iPhone 5s... yet the feedback is that it's freezing while loading. The iPad 2018 is like an iPhone 7 so I don't know what my chances are... I'm just guessing from YouTube videos but if you see sky reflections in the puddles then you're on the highest setting!

2. Karl Schmidt

Karl Schmidt Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2011
    I play Mudrunner on an iPhone 7.
    The graphics are fine. The controls work fine.
    Unfortunately it crashes a lot. But it restarts quickly.
    But when restarting the game sometimes the last score is missing, then I have to repeat the last 2 minutes.

3. RealisticArcadeSimulator

RealisticArcadeSimulator Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2018
    Could you say something about the new update in a few days or so? Still crashy or maybe improved...
    Maybe a few screenshots here. I'm sure others are also interested in how this looks on a10 chipped devices. I have an ipad 6th gen...

The dev studio is dead silent...won't answer any questions.

4. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    -sees controller support in update-

-buys all dlc to support devs-

Love it, feels so good with a controller though i would like it of the transmission was controlled by the right analog and not the left. Feels a little wierd when your steering and trying to push on the left analog to trigger the transmission and sharp swiping the analog to move through the gears. Still, fantastic feature finally here.

Thanks devs :)