Mucho Taco (by Noodlecake)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by jared9876, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Ryan_Noodle

Ryan_Noodle Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Biz guy at Noodlecake Studios
    Saskatoon
    Mucho Feedback!

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We are taking it all in, passing it onto the devs and have updates already in the works. In fact you might have seen one that already has popped up!

Here is what what we added:

- Tap to make taco as well as auto-taco upgrades available in the store (for anyone who doesnt like the swipes)
    - Fixed a bug with the closed restaurants not letting you know they were closed if you enabled notifications

In terms of what is coming, we are already working on a update that will:
    - Add stats page and integrate game center achievements.
    - Implement a quick view to see your taco investments per second

We will also look at balancing out the mucho suerte event to better even out the good and bad. Most likely bring down the eclipse time a bit and ensure if that is one of the events, that the other 2 are positive so that it is always only a 1/3rd chance.

Thanks everyone and try not to get too hungry playing :)

2. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    I'm enjoying this game so far. I'd like to see in an update, a way to see all the restaurants in a quickview, and see quickly how time left to be closed.

3. icepulse

icepulse Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Lemme get three with shredded chicken & cilantro....

HOLD the BEARD HAIR, Son!!

4. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Both 2 good additions (stats/gc and investments per second)! Thanks for that! Do you guys plan to expand the game actively? Adding new graphics/designs, ingredients, restaurants, backgrounds etc?

By the way, why aren't the developers themselves not active here? Invite them Ryan :)

5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #25 ste86uk, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    I downloaded the update and it halved my cost for the next property? So I suggest everyone get the update before playing more.

It would be good to see you balance out those events and you really should remove eclipse it literally forces you to not play which is of no benefit to you or us. I'd watch an ad to skip it but they aren't always available. Also the downgrade is harsh it can downgrade something that cost me over 100k but when I win I get a measly amount in comparison.

I purchased the doubler because I like the management part of the game even though it's simple it gives me something to do when I don't have much time, but I wouldn't pay to tap instead of swipe it seems greedy I'm sorry to say. Also I just watched an ad to double my bonus from a special piƱata which was suppose to give me the bonus on my swipes but instead after the ad I got nothing at all.

Edit:did you also change the prices of things and have upgrades slightly better? Some seem to improve by slightly longer times now.

6. Ryan_Noodle

Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Saskatoon
    Improvements

I just invited the devs so expect to see them on here soon!

I think with the eclipse the new update will actually just reduce the percentage of tacos you can create versus shutting you down entirely. So say 50% production or something.

7. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    How the eclipse works? Is it random?

8. 1SI Games

1SI Games Member

Sep 10, 2015
    1SimpleIdea dev here!

Hey guys! I'm Ed from the development team at 1SimpleIdea. Just wanted to let you know that we're following this thread and are looking into all your suggestions.
    Thanks for your comments and feedback!

9. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    Jup, I believe it's a totally random event. Sometimes it just pops up while swiping taco's. When you smash one of these 3 objects, you have a chance to get the eclipse, which I hope you don't.

Attached Files:

10. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    Awesome! Can you share what your future plans for this game are, besides the already coming statistics/GC and investments per second (which is already a cool addition).

Thanks Ryan for inviting them :).

11. 1SI Games

1SI Games Member

Sep 10, 2015
    Hey fabianb! Besides the points mentioned we definitely have a lot of ideas for short term updates, including some really cool restaurants and flavors which should go live in the next couple of weeks. For now though we'd like to focus on fixing bugs and gameplay issues, like the eclipse event ;)
    Your feedback is really invaluable for this last point as we'd like the to improve the experience based on what our users want.
    As for long term, we're planning a really big update that is going to take us a couple of months to get ready. We'll give you guys more details when we have something really awesome to show :D
    -Ed

12. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    Let those short term updates come! Can't wait :). And you are really teasing me with that big update. Any chance for a hint what 'big' means? ;) Oh and it's not only the eclipse that's annoying, also the 'reward' that takes half of your money, sometimes thats 100.000 which is a lot. And you can only win prices of 1.000. So thats kind of out of balance. Thanks for listening to us! :)

13. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #33 ste86uk, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    Ouch half your cash would kill I'm making hundreds of thousands now all the time, the downgrade sucks too but adverts aren't always available to skip things.

I'm also pretty certain in that bug fix update you changed prices and upgrades a little or a whole lot in some cases.

Seems like there's a max level of 25 for the buildings too unless that increases later on.

14. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Totally addicted lmao! Damn you noodlecake!

15. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Two Starr's cause it's a good looking game but a clicker that's a swiper...... My finger actually hurts now.

16. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    ^ same lol. You gotta pay 2$ to be able to click -.-

17. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #37 ste86uk, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    It does seem harsh, I'm still playing but mostly passively I don't sit around swiping all day plus you make more from the buildings anyway.

But sadly so many things give me the thought that the games just out for money which I very rarely say.

I have everything up to Pixelote fully levelled up so far and will keep playing as in sure the devs will tweak some things.

18. Corky McButterpants

Corky McButterpants Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
  19. Corky McButterpants

Corky McButterpants Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    Haha. Toughen those fingers up soldier!

I managed to wear the oleophobic coating off my shiny new iPhone6 with a dumb javelin game by rubbing furiously across one spot; really peed me off - but I'm over it now. :D

20. Ryan_Noodle

Patreon Gold

Jan 29, 2013
    Saskatoon
    How To Taco

Hey everyone!

We had heard some players were getting tired from all the swiping, so we made a little PSA on the best taco making technique we found. The key is to use your thumbs and quick small swipes. Enjoy!