iPad Mr Smith?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Howard, May 31, 2009.

1. Howard

Howard Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    I purchased this game, but cannot find the part where you shoot him out of a cannon. Is it in this app?
    Thanks,

2. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
  3. Howard

Howard Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    I apologize for the error of not searching first, in this case, and asking my question at the end of another long thread. However, couldn't a simple answer to the question have sufficed?

4. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Ok, apology accepted.

In answer to your question - yes, it is in the game, but you have to unlock it. Play the other games (i.e - shooting him in the boat, running him over in car etc) to unlock it.

Oh, and by the way - there were another 11 Mr Smith threads which I couldn't be bothered to put down. http://forums.toucharcade.com/search.php?searchid=876692&pp=25&page=2

Next time, just remember to search for the threads and put your question in the biggest main thread that you find. When you add a comment, the thread will be brought back up to the top of the list on the main page, so you will have no problems in having your question answered ;)

5. Howard

Howard Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Thanks a lot for your help. I thought that I had purchased the wrong app, as there was some confusion in the beginning.

BTW, I think this is one of the most helpful and useful sites regarding the iPhone and I really appreciate all the effort put into it.

Thanks again,
    Howard