Universal Mr. Robot:1.51exfiltrati0n.ipa (By Telltale Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 16, 2016.

1. #81 AppUnwrapper, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    I just finished. I could see the ending coming, so can't really say I was surprised. But it was a bit confusing.

I thought the files uploading were for E? Where did the photo come from all of a sudden? And why did Darlene even need it if she had backups to every PC and hard drive she owns? That was really odd. And why did I suddenly have the photo? Did I miss something? I recorded it all, so I guess I can go back and look.

Also, it's weird playing it with the knowledge that comes in future episodes. I think it probably would have been more interesting if it had been released on the same week as the episode it refers to.

Still enjoyed it even if it could have been more.

2. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    I also just finished it. Loved everything about it. And I would loooove to see more of this.

3. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Anyone else having their game not progress?

4. DrasticPegasus

DrasticPegasus Active Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Student
    Salerno
    Guys i've been stuck at the lois berry part for more than three days,have we got any info on when it's going to get fixed?

5. autofire

autofire Active Member

Aug 16, 2013
    glitch nothing

you lot whining about this glitch and I cant even load this mothercrusher. Wish the devs would pay attention

6. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    I had to reset the game a few times and choose different options to get past the glitch. Smooth sailing afterward and a terrific story. I finished it just now. This is excellent fanservice and I really hope they release more games related to the show along these lines.

7. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Response from customer service

We now have new information to provide. Our team is aware of issues involving notifications and progression with characters. We are working with the developer to create a fix for these issues in the iOS version, and we hope to have this available as soon as possible. When the updated version of the game is available, you should receive a push notification on your device saying that a new update is available. When you install this update, you should no longer experience these issues. The game can also be manually updated from the App Store. Again, we apologize for the difficulties caused by these issues.

Night School, the developers, have previously announced updates for the game on their Twitter account. We also recommend watching their Twitter feed here for the latest information:

https://twitter.com/nightschoolers

8. graison

graison Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Looks like the update is out. Might give it a shot.

9. Yeah, they even fixed the issue I was having with notifications (too late for me, but still). Good devs.

10. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Let's see what the update does...restart everything to enjoy to experience...fingers crossed.

11. autofire

autofire Active Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Still doesn't load beyond the opening sequence for me.

12. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    My game stopped at that point too, looks like I'll have to restart too :( wish me luck for the second attempt...

13. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    I don't think my game was broken, I think I just wasn't patient enough. There is a long wait between messages sometimes.

14. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    #94 anthony78, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    I watch Mr. Robot religiously and just finished the game and can't quite get the ending. What episode are you referring to?

I understand lots of the references in the game (and honestly don't know how anyone who doesn't watch the show would get much out of this). Just don't get the ending.

15. Apparently the family photo was the file she needed from your phone. So it ends after you get it for her. But the family photo means nothing to those who didn't watch the show at all. It's kind of a "hmm...what's going on?" for anyone who only watched up till episode 5 or 6 of S1. But for those of us who watched the whole first season, we already know they're siblings and they're the kids in the photo, and who Mr. Robot is. So it's kind of a weird way to end it, considering when it's supposed to take place.

16. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Yeah, I knew the significance of the photo with them being related and all but still wasn't really sure what the point was with everything else you do in there game.

17. graison

graison Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Just finished this, talk about anticlimactic. It's like "see ya".

18. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Game is broken for me.

The .IPA is being scanned and stuck at 89% for about 2 days now.

Darlene keeps texting "You know what I'm gonna ask" but I cannot reply.

E has asked for an update but again, I cannot reply.

Fella heading to the server room has never responded.

Nothing to do - completely broken. Not prepared to start it all over again in case I just hit this wall again. Very disappointed that such a terminal bug has occurred.

19. meponder

meponder Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 23, 2013
    THIS. Exact same problem. Driving me bananas. Has been two days and counting. I really don't want to restart at his point. Help!!!

20. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    It keeps looping for me... Every 3 hours I get the exact same messages again...

Right after dealing with the guy after Lois Berry... Everything sort of breaks down. It's done it twice now, once before the update and once after...

I wound up deleting it...

I absolutely love the show... But Ima have to re-rewatch it when this game gets properly fixed up...

=o/