Universal Mr. Robot:1.51exfiltrati0n.ipa (By Telltale Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 16, 2016.

1. randomname randomly chose

Oct 1, 2015
    I've waited over a day for a response from Lois. I finally deleted the game. I might reload it and play it again, maybe another path gets around the glitch, but Darlene was such an unpleasant person, that I don't know if I'll bother. I LOVE Lifeline, and this NOTHING like that because Darlene really just ruins the whole thing. I've never watched the tv show, btw, was hoping the game would be kind of stand alone, but maybe not.

2. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Stacked also on Lois thing for 14 hours... Hope they fixed it soon. Till now the game was really good! iPad Air on last iOS but a friend has the same problem with iPad 3 and older iOS.

3. UScr00ge

UScr00ge Active Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Might be stuck. Last message from Henry Cohen is "I'll wait" ... without going into spoiler territory, he's asking me to provide him install instructions. Already went through all my contacts one by one and there's not an option to contact anyone else. Anyone get past this part?

4. AApple

AApple New Member

Aug 19, 2016
    This game is an embarrassing mess. Besides the numerous game-stopping glitches, people are saying it only took them 2 days to finish when the developers claimed "an actual week." Got my refund.

5. carlskie

carlskie Member

Feb 15, 2015
    Stuck on lois for 14hours now is this a bug? No reply what so ever?

6. zevzimra

zevzimra Member

Sep 27, 2013
    The last thing she said to me led me down another path. Perhaps you didn't choose the answers I did... Trying not to be spoiler guy sorry

7. Cigarekt

Cigarekt Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2016
    I realize that this mess came partly from my cause (in my case). The game took so long to advance in the early stage, and I have to admit that I tried playing with my phone's clock to immediately get another reply-which (hypothetically) brought me to this bug.

I deleted my progress and started the game over (and played normally). I passed that part now.

I don't know about your case, though. Try starting a new game if I may suggest.

[the answers you chose should not mess with the storyline let alone causing a game-breaking Lois bug, thus as admitted by the devs this was a mistake on their part]
    [also the HR contact appears AFTER you finish the short convo with Lois (the part where you become desperate enough for her to stop replying)]

8. GmK

GmK Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Do I need to tell Daniel Blanks son about...the thing? I am at a point where Daniel said he would do what I asked of him, but havent heard back, and the other chat with the boy still gives me the option to tell him. Must I do this to proceed or should I wait?

9. coccodrillo

coccodrillo Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2012
    And I realize, I'm mistaken too. My game isn't progressing anymore exactly at that point. Again, I only try to help, maybe I'm wrong. I told the boy the news regarding his dad exactly after 1hr and 5min. Then, the dialogue with Daniel went on for a few minutes, now the game doesn't progress anymore since 24hrs. Maybe give Daniel more time, to give you the info you are asking for.

However, unfortunately the game needs desperately an update.

10. GmK

GmK Member

Aug 6, 2014
    #71 GmK, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    That is happening to me today quite a few times already. It just jumped back a few hours, and this time I managed to accomplish something I didn't manage before, even though I had already continued with the story as if I didn't manage... It's an extremely confusing status :D So as of yet I have no clue if it hinders the game...

Edit: My theory: The game 'resets' itself a bit if you screwed up and gives you a second chance? Or a real glitch...

11. I was under the impression you can't really screw up, that all paths would eventually lead to the same place.

I seem to be stuck in a loop now. I guess I can try a different answer and see what happens. :/

12. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    If anyone is interested, feel free to share your favorite Hacking Themed Games while we wait for a fix.

13. boodro82

boodro82 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Downloaded this yesterday, loving it so far. Notifications are working and no bugs yet, but I'm still early on. I find myself waiting for those new notifications. Ha.

14. GmK

GmK Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Well...that ended suddenly and anticlimactic... :/

Apart from that, a fantastic game experience.

15. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Yep, exactly how I felt. I wasn't expecting it to end when it did, but the ride was great.

16. carlskie

carlskie Member

Feb 15, 2015
    1st stuck with lois. Reseted/cleared data
    All is well until now its been a few hours stuck again with Henry Cohen.. Darlene is not responding.. This game diff. Needs an update

17. Maridhia

Maridhia New Member

Aug 21, 2016
    In love, but I'm stuck too - my game stopped already after the
    group discussion with pillow n tshirt pics
    ... Nothing for 6h. Any suggestions?

18. retr0spective

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    I used the clear data option from the settings three times and finally chose dialog options that that seem to be allowing me to progress. I can't say for certain that the ability to progress is tied to your choices, but it sure seems that way. Good luck, as a fan of the show, I am really enjoying the meta experience.

19. retr0spective

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    I think that they need to get TheCodingMonkeys to do some One Button Travel love on this title. I would love to see more released in conjunction with the show, maybe something that takes place in between new episode releases.