Universal Mr. Robot:1.51exfiltrati0n.ipa (By Telltale Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Cigarekt

Cigarekt Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2016
    No, that does not help at all. There isn't anyone I could message right now. Did you think I haven't tried anything?

Oh yeah, I followed AppUnwrapper's video on Youtube. Game seems so broken to me at this point.

2. AApple

AApple New Member

Aug 19, 2016
    #42 AApple, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    I can confirm this is no help - I'm stuck at the exact same place and have no one to message either. I'm pretty certain the person giving advice here has no idea what they're talking about.

3. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    When I first started playing this I was getting new messages every 30 minutes to an hour, now it's can be 5 minutes between them or hours before you get one. I get the feeling this will be different for everyone.

I don't have a problem waiting for new messages from the game as it fits in well with working and sleeping!

4. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I'm not really sure what it was (sorry), but nah...the person giving advice is right. If you poke and prod around with your contact list, you should find something that helps you progress.

Also, two words:
    Daniel Blank
    . That shit was INTENSE!

5. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Notification does not work here either!

BTW, cannot imagine why anyone would play this on iPad...

6. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Yes, super intense!! The writing is quite brave.

7. AApple

AApple New Member

Aug 19, 2016
    #47 AApple, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    So I and the two other people having the same issue are all just wrong? Nah dude, I don't think so.

Edit: Just checked and confirmed for the fifth time.

8. If you really think you hit a bug, contact Night School. They're very responsive.

9. OrangeJews

OrangeJews Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2013
    How far along should I be into the show until I can safely play this? I'm on ep 1.3, so I'm assuming this occurs after the sixth?

10. I don't remember specific episodes, but I'm guessing the 1.5 in the name means it's around episode 5. Someone pointed out to me that some things touched upon happened in episode 6 or so, though. So I'm not 100% sure. Probably best to just watch a few more episodes first. ;)

11. your personal robot

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    An interview with the author says it's set between episodes 5 and 6. And I would recommend binge-watching season 1 completely before playing this. And how can you not watch the series without any long breaks :D

12. Petrojinx

Petrojinx Member

Jul 29, 2016
    Norwalk - CT
    I love Mr Robot! Not so much Telltale games, but I will try it in a price drop!

13. your personal robot

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    It's not a typical Telltale game, they are just the publisher. It's like Lifeline or - which I loved A LOT more - One Button Travel. If you liked those games, then you have to get this one.

14. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Just finished this after only 2 days, very enjoyable just left me wanting more story, as I said my type of game but it was a blast, time to look for something else along these lines!

15. I thought it's supposed to play out over an actual week?

16. zevzimra

zevzimra Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Finished the game.

Couldn't help but to hear the dialog in the people's voices. Especially Darlene.

I did find it odd how it looped when it got stuck a few times. But I guess when you go down the wrong path it needed to give you a second chance.

I just found it jarring that I threw someone under the bus who then forgot what I did.

Wish it was longer, would love to see a season 2!

17. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Not sure but without giving to much away the credits played and the game reset so I'm guessing that's the end?

18. Weird Bc in the video I watched from the devs, they said it takes course over an entire actual week. And it's only been out for 3 days. :(

19. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    #59 retr0spective, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2016
    I hope they fix the glitch soon. I have been waiting for Lois to respond for 17 hours now.

20. AApple

AApple New Member

Aug 19, 2016
    Same. I hear the game is good - I sure wish I could experience it! #