Mr. Dreamer Contest - Win New iPad 3, Promo Codes & Gift Cards

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by ImStrapped, Jul 24, 2012.

1. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Saying a horse was stomping on a young creature(Poncho), and a peice of broccoli saved the day. Poncho thought to himself, "wow seems like everything came true". Poncho then went to look in the mirror and said, wonder why I don't have any....

2. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Bruises? And why do I have this emerald and ruby encrusted 5 inch solid gold statue of a duck billed platapus in my back pack??

3. Wolvonic

Wolvonic New Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Federal Way, WA
    Since Poncho did not really have a luxurious life back at home(his white room with 3 doors), he ran back to Canada and sold the emerald and ruby encrusted 5 inch solid gold statue of a duck billed platapus in his back pack for....

4. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    A candy. He really loves candy. So he happily opens the candy but it fell to the ground. He was so sad.. He was crying so loudly that almost the whole world can hear it... but then something fell from the sky..

5. Klemen

Klemen Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    It was the broccoli. Poncho was hungry, so he ate it. But then...

6. chapel07

chapel07 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    ..the broccoli spoke saying "dafaq r u doin' to me dude?", surprised by the next event, poncho laughed like..

7. snapb202

Apr 9, 2012
    Santa Claus.
    The piece of broccoli then said in a high pitched mickey mouse voice
    "if you let me go, and not make me into stew; three magic wishes I'll fulfil for you"

8. chapel07

Jan 3, 2012
    Poncho released the broccoli, the broccoli then transformed into something, and it says "i'm not really a broccoli, this is my true form, i'm a..."

9. snapb202

Apr 9, 2012
    magical golden eyed mongoose, exiled from the magical kingdom of Sha'tin La because

10. aburttcu

aburttcu Member

Mar 29, 2011
    poncho

Because I tried to bring my sister back from the dead. All I need to complete the spell is a soul and a...

11. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    piece of onion-flavored chewing gum, which can only be obtained by defeating the evil rabid cockroach from lake Crashagabanada using a sword made from..

12. chapel07

Jan 3, 2012
    the bones of magical ponies and gummy bears, the sword is called "Jugem-Jugem Shit-Tossing The Life Of Shin-chan's Two-Day-Old Underwear Balmung Fezalion Isaac Schneider 1/3 True Love 2/3 Hangnail Anxiety Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does It Really Ignore Calls Squid Dogfish Halibut Trout-Cod Dogfish This Is a Different Dogfish I'm Talking About The Dogfish Shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiyaoukimukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe All's Well That Ends Well Runny Diarrhea" which can be found in..

13. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    The basement of his house, the next day, he came across the golden eyed mongoose again and said.....

14. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    ..to him: "this is a robbery! give me all your corn syrup! or i'll shoot you between your teeth with a potato gun!". so the mongoose replied to him: "...

15. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    No! No! Don't shoot me with a potato gun, I am allergic to potatos. Then Poncho thought to himself, "why not shoot him, everyone is mean to me", so Poncho had a big grin on his face and shot the mongoose in the teeth, then....

16. ImStrapped

ImStrapped Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2011
    ...he felt guilty and couldn't live with it so he decided to give him self up to the police; after which, he was locked up in prison for attempted murder for 20 years.

We are not getting any closer to him getting the job at Broccoli Co. Haha

17. Klemen

Klemen Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Poncho was very desperate and lonely, so he wanted to hang himself. As he was tying the rope around his neck he heard a voice. It came from the neighbour prison cell. The voice said: "I just met you and this is crazy, Im Mr. Broccoli and who are you?". Poncho (choking) then answered:

18. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    *Coughing* "I'm Poncho, I hate that song, they play it constantly, you're ruining my suicide attempt dude."

19. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Why are you in here Mr. Broccoli? I thought you where the hero. Mr. Broccoli replied, I am here to bust you out of prison and get you a job at Broccoli Co, and also change your name, so know one can find out who you....

20. tso5818

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    What we have so far:

Poncho's story

Poncho's adventure began in a stable, he didn't like horses very much, but there was one in particular he needed to talk to. When visiting this particular horse one must always remember to bring waffles, a bag of marbles and a bowling pin. The waffles were clearly to satisfy the horse's hunger while the marbles and bowling pin were the key elements for their favorite game. Poncho brought forth the waffles to the inquisitive horse and spread the marbles and bowling pin on the floor to set up the game. He threw the bowling pins at the horse. Poncho killed the horse, scared for his life he ran away to Canada.
    It was weird, he met the same horse in Canada screaming out for waffles. Walking up and seeing the horse was clearly mad, decided to scream with the horse for the sense of "adventure". As the horse continued to scream - he began to balloon out and started floating towards the moon, Poncho just managed to clutch a hoof before he drifted out of reach. They drifted up higher & higher...Poncho tried his best but just couldn't hold on....He gulped a prayer as he slipped and fell dooowwwnnnn onto the leathery and extremely bony back of a pink pterodactyl. Little does poncho know, this pink pterodactyl is the estranged lover of the horse which wants revenge. The curiously-colored pterodactyl headed towards a huge storm cloud. Poncho, unaware of the upcoming dangers sat patiently until he saw an odd machine at the heart of the daunting cloud. Surprisingly, upon operating the machine, Poncho discovered the flint, lockwood, diatonic, super, mutating, dynamic, food replicator(FLDSMDF for short). He programmed it to rain meatballs and broccoli. The sky darkened to an ominous hue as they entered the storm cloud, and a fury of meatballs and broccoli began to pour down in squalls. Poncho began laughing as evil as he could as he watched the meatballs and broccoli falls down from the sky. Poncho reached out, grabbed the FLDSMDF and reprogrammed it to produce delicious candy instead he continued his evil laugh for he now had an unlimited supply of candy! The pink pteradactyl snapped back it's head as it tried to snag a piece of the delicious candy. Poncho laughed hysterically at his candylicious windfall, Poncho became greedy and jumped off the pterodactyl, went after the falling candies, ate all the candies he could eat, "OMNOMNOMNOM", when he was done eating, he made two new allies, namely TARTAR and CAVITY. Terrified of both, he jumps off his bed and realizes it was all just a dream and that he's actually in a strange white room with 2 exit doors; one leading 10 years back into his past and the other, 10 years forward into his future. He couldn't go back to the future, because he was perfectly happy with how things rolled back then, but he was too afraid to go to the future too, but he suddenly discovered a third door, but he didn't know where it lead. He also didn't know how to open the 3rd door. Good thing Poncho played enough apps like DOORS, FLOORS etc. So he found a way to open them. He carefully opened the door and made a step. But now.. He was FALLING DOWN! Good thing the flying pterodactyl saved him - perhaps it wasn't a dream after all...? Then Poncho saw the HORSE! the horse was following them..angry, angry little birds are perched on the horse's back..poncho was afraid..very afraid that he decided to run as quick as he could, but the horse didn't allow it, by stomping Poncho into the ground, as he tried to crawl away. The Horse keeps on stomping on Poncho as Poncho cries in pain. The Horse even makes an evil laugh as he stomps on poor Poncho. While the horse is laughing with his evil laugh, a peice of broccoli came fallen from the sky and hit the horse in the eye, poncho laughed in pain, and said that is what you "get for laughing like a bitch, you biatch!", he used the fallen broccoli as a blunt weapon and started wacking the horse in the head till it lays unconscious, he starts to breathe a sigh of relief when he remembers the birds..... The little Angry Birds. So he reaches into his secret back pocket and pulls out a magic little naughty piglets, together they try to hit the unconscious horse once again until bundle of gummy bears starts popping out and starts to devour it with horse meat while looking out for Poncho frantically sweeps up the nearest gummy bear and rolls it into a bowling ball which he flings into the mountainous mass of voracious, frenzied gummy bears and disgusting lumps of desiccated horse meat, then he turns and runs and runs without looking back, till he reaches the moon, there no gummy bears ever followed him but there was something he did not expect to see there, it was
    his boss, but Poncho is not at work, or anywhere in particular, but his dreams. He was bummed and thought everything was real. The next day, he sees an article in the newspaper Saying a horse was stomping on a young creature(Poncho), and a peice of broccoli saved the day. Poncho thought to himself, "wow seems like everything came true". Poncho then went to look in the mirror and said, wonder why I don't have any bruises? Why do I have this emerald and ruby encrusted 5 inch solid gold statue of a duck billed platapus in my back pack? Since Poncho did not really have a luxurious life back at home(his white room with 3 doors), he ran back to Canada and sold the emerald and ruby encrusted 5 inch solid gold statue of a duck billed platapus in his back pack for candy. He really loves candy. So he happily opens the candy but it fell to the ground. He was so sad.. He was crying so loudly that almost the whole world can hear it... but then something fell from the sky, It was the broccoli. Poncho was hungry, so he ate it, but then the broccoli spoke saying "dafaq r u doin' to me dude?", surprised by the next event, poncho laughed like Santa Claus. The piece of broccoli then said in a high pitched mickey mouse voice "if you let me go, and not make me into stew; three magic wishes I'll fulfil for you", Poncho released the broccoli, the broccoli then transformed into something, and it says "i'm not really a broccoli, this is my true form, i'm a magical golden eyed mongoose, exiled from the magical kingdom of Sha'tin La" because I tried to bring my sister back from the dead. All I need to complete the spell is a soul and a piece of onion-flavored chewing gum, which can only be obtained by defeating the evil rabid cockroach from lake Crashagabanada using a sword made from the bones of magical ponies and gummy bears, the sword is called "Jugem-Jugem Shit-Tossing The Life Of Shin-chan's Two-Day-Old Underwear Balmung Fezalion Isaac Schneider 1/3 True Love 2/3 Hangnail Anxiety Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does It Really Ignore Calls Squid Dogfish Halibut Trout-Cod Dogfish This Is a Different Dogfish I'm Talking About The Dogfish Shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiyaoukimukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe All's Well That Ends Well Runny Diarrhea" which can be found in the basement of his house, the next day, he came across the golden eyed mongoose again and said to him: "this is a robbery! give me all your corn syrup! or i'll shoot you between your teeth with a potato gun!". so the mongoose replied to him "No! No! Don't shoot me with a potato gun, I am allergic to potatos". Then Poncho thought to himself, "why not shoot him, everyone is mean to me", so Poncho had a big grin on his face and shot the mongoose in the teeth, then he felt guilty and couldn't live with it so he decided to give him self up to the police; after which, he was locked up in prison for attempted murder for 20 years. Poncho was very desperate and lonely, so he wanted to hang himself. As he was tying the rope around his neck he heard a voice. It came from the neighbour prison cell. The voice said: "I just met you and this is crazy, Im Mr. Broccoli and who are you?". Poncho (choking) then answered *Coughing* "I'm Poncho, I hate that song, they play it constantly, you're ruining my suicide attempt dude." Why are you in here Mr. Broccoli? I thought you where the hero. Mr. Broccoli replied, I am here to bust you out of prison and get you a job at Broccoli Co, and also change your name, so know one can find out who you