Universal Mountain Climber: Frozen Dream (by Rubén Pecellin)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 2, 2018.

1. AlexWild

AlexWild Active Member

Aug 9, 2018
    Male
    Yes please, I'm loving the game and I would like some help!

2. Thnikkaman

Thnikkaman Member

Jul 15, 2018
    Male
    I used the code and played it some more, here is some feedback.

The game seems to be structured around starting over (just like trap adventure 1 and 2). The proboems are, the first levels are super easy. Combine that with non skippable intro (going to the mountain) means that you must spend a lot of time doing something boring to get to a short time (3 lives) of something fun and challenging.

Why not have a checkpoint at each level so you don't have to start all over from scratch. The game is wuite frustrating as it is now (even using blue hearts, the animations are so slow).

I apologise for the harsh critique, but it is only because I can see something I really like in the game that it bothers me that the things around the game do not support a fun and smooth experience.

3. AlexWild

AlexWild Active Member

Aug 9, 2018
    Male
    Game finished. For me this is a truly masterpiece, a really fun time killer and one of the best platformers on the App Store. Art and music is perfect with a fun and challenging gameplay. Though it would be better if you could swap from direction.

Thnikkaman likes this.
  4. sone87

sone87 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Thank you so much for the kind words and thanks for your feedback, I'll keep that in mind!

Finally, the update is now available! I make some changes to improve the user experience:

- Life ring free to add some extra lifes (6 instead 3).
    - Bottom banner has been removed.
    - The frequency of the ads are displayed has been adjusted and added the option to remove forced ads.
    - Problem that sometimes there are no video ad to revive has been fixed.
    - Improvements made to the game’s overall stability and performance.