Universal Motorsport Manager Mobile 3 (by Playsport Games Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by solarnya, Jul 17, 2018.

1. spooky23

spooky23 Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    Love this game. I'm super addicted.

Minor bug/gripe. I lost one of my drivers (contract renewal). Basically talks broke down, 91 day cooling and wallop - she's gone. Quite harsh. No way of instigating further talks?

Anyways, lesson learnt but when I checked her profile/record where it should state my teams name (when she won the championship with me) it states a different team name for the past 2 seasons. Clicking on it links back to my team but the name doesn't match the name I gave my team. Would be neat if former drivers retained their history (in terms of my teams name) when they represented me. Thanks.

2. Polybios

Polybios Active Member

Aug 17, 2015

The F1 teams are obvious?
    Hmm, I habe no idea, who is who...

Anyone with a list for the editor?

3. ioso

ioso Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    Searching for a List too

4. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Please update Motorsport Manager 3 to support 2018 iPad 11" and 12.9" resolutions and aspect ratios.
    It is currently running in a smaller window with black bars on all 4 sides.

Thank you.

ioso likes this.
  5. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Just beat the world motorsport championships. Overall I’ve enjoyed it but one thing I’ve noticed is I no longer cared about the individual tracks as the choice to pick cornering/straights/mixed were removed. I suppose they wanted to switch it up and keep the gameplay fresh but thats a huge thing to remove imo.

Also wish there were more things to do post game. Every qualifying/race day now involves the same routine of picking numbers smaller than this bigger number and finding a way to pit as little as possible.

The option to play at higher difficulties isn’t enough to keep me playing upon completion. I breezed through Monaco at the highest difficulty, as long as you have enough dough to upgrade parts, winning isn’t an issue. Also not sure what the exp system is for other than to offer inconsequential rewards. I love a good grind so that was particularly disappointing.

But don’t let my laundry list of complaints have you think that I hate the game, I love the game and the series. Just wish there could be more.

6. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    I totally agree with TicTac... as that’s exactly what I thought. I liked the cornering, straights, mixed set ups in mm2.
    Also I love a grind as makes you feel like you have achieved something

TicTac likes this.
  7. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I dropped back down to the tier 2 for the international endurance competition, I have to say it’s been refreshing. There is actually a challenge now, I have to manage 6 drivers and do more than just trying to pit less on race day.

Also the finance aspect becomes an issue with so many drivers, because I hired 6 five-star ones I’m now losing 2 million per week. It’s unsustainable so either I have to hire weaker drivers or look to the youth program.

I feel like this is how post game should be like, except have endurance races in tier 1 as well.

8. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    This is months late but saw this on reddit yesterday (credit to /u/DanTheStripe) so might as well post it here. In case anyone is still playing this game like me.

9. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Is that the driver names for the very start of the game, for each official team? As after playing a few seasons, some of them drivers are in other teams or don’t exist anymore, as teams have recruited new drivers over the seasons, I imagine

10. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I don’t know tbh, I like this game but not enough to buy the editor to add the names lol.

11. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    There an achievement called when there’s a will there’s a way. Who is Will Evans and how do I complete the achievement?