iPhone Moto Mania HD, Top 10 racing game in 12 countries.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ericdg123, Aug 27, 2010.

1. ericdg123

ericdg123 Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Game and Software Development/Publishing
    St. Louis, MO

Moto Mania Dirt Bike Challenge HD

"You can’t help but get right back on and try again, giving Moto Mania that addictive quality that keeps gamers com…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "You can’t help but get right back on and try again, giving Moto Mania that addictive quality that keeps gamers coming back for more."
    8/10 TheIphoneAppReview.com

"I haven’t had this much fun crashing and burning since playing the original Burnout."
    AppShouter.com

"Both courses have numerous tracks that become progressively more difficult, and the player is always invited to replay the tracks to set a new record time. This gives Moto Mania great replay value ........the gameplay is actually very good."
    7/10 Appcraver.com

Race your way through dozens of levels in this physics based ragdoll dirt bike game. Tilt your device and use the accelerometer to lean your rider to perform back flips, front flips and to stick that perfect landing.

Choose your bike color and custom wheels. You can even upgrade your engine from 125cc to a 250cc or an insane 500cc. Race in a city, country, and Egypt location. In the country you will have to tackle huge ramps, loops, massive jumps, bridges, treacherous cliffs and much more. Use hidden mine shaft entrances for shortcuts or alternate routes.

The country levels are a relaxing stroll in the park compared to the Egypt levels. In Egypt you will have an ancient shield pursuing you through all the levels over ancient columns and pyramids. If the shield hits you, you'll be violently ripped off your motorcycle and have to restart the level. You will have to decide if you want to outrun the shield or find a hiding spot and let it pass, but remember the clocks ticking.

In the city levels you will have to jump over cars and take on huge ramps and jumps, run over stray dogs and tons more. Watch out for the hazards. Avoid the construction zones or you will disappear in the giant hole. Slow down when you see a slow sign or the cops will run you down (literally).

Be careful or you will wipeout and your rider will fly through the air like a ragdoll, complete with screaming and bones crunching.

The ipad version really takes advantage of the bigger ipad screen allowing you to see much more of whats going on around you.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Racing, Sports
    Release:Aug 27, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Check out Moto Mania HD and let me know what you think. Feedback and reviews are very much appreciated. Please post when you take a code. Thank you.

NEJM39H766E9
    3NW7LNK9R6HH
    WJW66KENH44F
    FKPLJLYAH4AX
    WX477JTPNJHF
    NAREPNARWA6T
    TL4RH7NPAYL3
    HNNXANKFER6R
    J7P6KWNWA3W6
    FFJHREFRK7YJ

Get a copy of all current and future games from PigOutProductions.com. Tweet or post a message on facebook about this game, or put up a video on youtube of this game being played and you will be added to the "Free games for life" list. Members of this list will receive a copy of all games from PigOutProductions.com and will receive a copy of all future games when they are released. PM me if you want to be a member.

2. DotComCTO

DotComCTO Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2009
    Chief Technology Officer
    Westchester County, NY
    Grabbed TL4RH7NPAYL3.

Many thanks!

:D

--DotComCTO

3. gshocker

gshocker Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Thanks.. can't wait to give it a try.

WX477JTPNJHF

4. Thunder82

Thunder82 Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Looks like all of the codes have been used :-( bummer.

5. ericdg123

Jun 1, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    Not to worry thunder buddy. Here are some more codes and I'll pm you one.

7LPTK3E33YMT
    NJ6RMTRPETAH
    HHM66EX6KAKM
    ETFJHYLHM6H3
    F6KFRNE9PEH7
    AWTR6WHL67K6
    JW33F4PWAX7T
    4T46HLFPX3AW
    F6X9M7WNTFR7
    FMNXXH3XN6JA
    AYXY4WL63PXH
    PYMANNH7PJW7
    WFFNEJFWEAE6
    XP36XA677FJF
    F3EXKKWAYTAW

6. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

Thanks, took FMNXXH3XN6JA. I actually picked up the iPhone version when it was released and enjoyed that, so this will be a nice compliment to the iPhone version! :)

7. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    WFFNEJFWEAE6 thank you! :)

8. MaxPower

MaxPower Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    thanks, i took JW33F4PWAX7T

9. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

Dang it, why do I have to be at dinner without an iPad. :(

10. CzarCastic

CzarCastic Well-Known Member

Thanks for the code.

The game is like a cross between Trials HD and Alpine World. It's fun, but the levels need more variety. I'd like to see tracks with multiple directions to really make a difference in the best times. I also think that the sense of speed could be better. I'd like to know that I'm really going fast. Right now it kind of feels like there are only two speeds, gas or no gas. Also, it was made with GameSalad, if that matters. I'm not usually a fan of GS games, but this one is not bad. The loading times are acceptable.

11. ericdg123

Jun 1, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    Thanks czar. I am in the process of making alternate routes on the levels. I think I'll make hidden tunnels.

12. ericdg123

Jun 1, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    Some more codes.
    FPY677TX7RYJ
    XXPJJ4H9TR7E
    M3KXEJXJAFKT
    HYYRLFARMP4A
    JKH6KYLJNN3T
    7FTTNKY77TMP
    6XTX3PE9F7AX

13. grayman

grayman Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Took 7FTTNKY77TMP. Thanks for the code.

14. ericdg123

Jun 1, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    I have a few more codes, can anyone tell me if these codes are all gone yet? Thank you.

15. Silver Orange

Silver Orange Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    California
    Just took 6XTX3PE9F7AX. I tried all the ones before that and they were all taken, so the codes are all gone now.

Thanks for letting me try out your game though! :D

16. ericdg123

Jun 1, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    These are the last of my codes.
    PWJA4TF6KL3P
    3WKMH49EX3H7
    7E6LTFW7RRR9

17. Finandir

Finandir Well-Known Member

May 7, 2010
    For $.99 I couldn't resist. It looks kind of like Trials HD for the XBox, but in 2D. I'll see if this is as intriguing and frustrating as that one was when I get a chance to play.

18. ericdg123

Jun 1, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    Moto Mania HD, Top 10 racing game in 12 countries.

Moto Mania Dirt Bike Challenge HD

"You can’t help but get right back on and try again, giving Moto Mania that addictive quality that keeps gamers com…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "You can’t help but get right back on and try again, giving Moto Mania that addictive quality that keeps gamers coming back for more."
    8/10 TheIphoneAppReview.com

"I haven’t had this much fun crashing and burning since playing the original Burnout."
    AppShouter.com

"Both courses have numerous tracks that become progressively more difficult, and the player is always invited to replay the tracks to set a new record time. This gives Moto Mania great replay value ........the gameplay is actually very good."
    7/10 Appcraver.com

Race your way through dozens of levels in this physics based ragdoll dirt bike game. Tilt your device and use the accelerometer to lean your rider to perform back flips, front flips and to stick that perfect landing.

Choose your bike color and custom wheels. You can even upgrade your engine from 125cc to a 250cc or an insane 500cc. Race in a city, country, and Egypt location. In the country you will have to tackle huge ramps, loops, massive jumps, bridges, treacherous cliffs and much more. Use hidden mine shaft entrances for shortcuts or alternate routes.

The country levels are a relaxing stroll in the park compared to the Egypt levels. In Egypt you will have an ancient shield pursuing you through all the levels over ancient columns and pyramids. If the shield hits you, you'll be violently ripped off your motorcycle and have to restart the level. You will have to decide if you want to outrun the shield or find a hiding spot and let it pass, but remember the clocks ticking.

In the city levels you will have to jump over cars and take on huge ramps and jumps, run over stray dogs and tons more. Watch out for the hazards. Avoid the construction zones or you will disappear in the giant hole. Slow down when you see a slow sign or the cops will run you down (literally).

Be careful or you will wipeout and your rider will fly through the air like a ragdoll, complete with screaming and bones crunching.

The ipad version really takes advantage of the bigger ipad screen allowing you to see much more of whats going on around you.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Racing, Sports
    Release:Aug 27, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

19. Yonnifer

Yonnifer Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2010
    Need more depth!!

Good concept. Nice tracks BUT the tracks are underutilized since no points are given for performing tricks. This would add a wonderful element to the game and would make "sticking tricks" fun and therefore improve the overall gameplay...like Istunt reloaded.

20. ericdg123

Jun 1, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    Here are a few codes if anybody else wants to try it out.

W7JRH3H9K9HA
    YYRMK94KL7NF
    9J7ER4JJ4JXF
    96MTEWP6A7PP
    FM6F7A6FFRK6

I have version 1.2 out now. It includes 10 more levels.

Yonnifer, thats a good idea. I think I will try to implement something where you get points for flips, or maybe each flip takes off a second from your time or something like that.