MOTIVATE YOUR DAY WITH MY MOTIVATION QUOTE & MUSIC APP

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by tuho, Jan 12, 2021.

1. tuho

tuho New Member

Jan 12, 2021
    Female
    Have you ever gone through some tough times in life? 'My Motivation - Music & Quotes' app will give you great songs & advice so you’ll be motivated and be able to overcome these difficulties. Or just simply, when waking up every morning, you'll get inspirational statements, for a new positive and happy day.

My Motivation – Music & Quote application is a collection of enormous inspirational music & sayings from worldwide celebrities, in both movies and real life. With a volume of nearly 10,000 quotes divided into many topics, themes - different authors, you can easily choose the right sentences for any of your situations.

FEATURE:

- DIVERSE TOPICS: With more than 10,000 sentences, helping you to choose advice for almost every situation you need. Including many topics carefully selected by Forbes, Lifehack, Goodreads that many people like today...

- MOTIVATIONAL SONGS: Music will magically Lift up your mood. Each quote will come along with a different song for you.

- INTERESTING MOVIE QUOTES: Quotes taken from good movies like Forest Gump, Harry Potter, Lord of the Ring... will make you even more impressed.

- BEAUTIFUL PICTURES: All quotes go along with beautifully designed pictures, which fits the right mood, creates excitement for you to understand the quotes.

- FREE WIDGETS: Free widget, easy to display on home screen - You can customize widget theme as many as you like, which makes your iOS 14 home screen sparkle.

- MEANINGFUL REMINDERS: You have the ability to create multiple notifications. You can create notifications at specified hours and topics. For example, in the morning you need a motivational quote, in the afternoon you need a healthy quote, in the evening you need some family quotes...

Download IOS here: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1545522201

[​IMG]

Attached Files: