MotionX Poker Quest - Elite Treasures

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by selianth, Jan 4, 2009.

1. selianth

selianth New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    I have recently unlocked some "Elite Treasures" in MotionX Poker Quest (the new one.) I was VERY happy to see that the ones they had originally listed on the treasures page weren't the only achievements you could get. I'm curious if anyone has unlocked others besides the two shown below - I'd love to know what else I can work towards. Any insight?

(I also thought that maybe getting a Five-of-a-Kind Bonus and a Single Roll Bonus on the same hand might be another treasure, but no joy. If you know any uncommon/rare combinations that *don't* result in a treasure, please share those too!)

Green Falcon - Beat your opponent's Five of a Kind with a better Five of a Kind
    Canopic Jar - Complete a fifteen-win streak

[​IMG]

2. stevemarks

stevemarks New Member

Jan 5, 2009
    #2 stevemarks, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
    Elite Treasures

I have gotten the 15-win streak one, but didn't know about the 5-of-a-kind over 5-of-a-kind treasure. Here's one more, courtesy of a Japanese blog.

http://yama-shan.blogspot.com/2009/01/motionx-porker-quest.html

It appears to one called "Jewelled Vulture" and you get it for earning 15 times your original bet (next to impossible to accomplish! ... 16x is the max mathematically.)

There are also a few more listed here:
    http://yama-shan.blogspot.com/2009/01/motionx-porker-quest-eletes-treasures.html

"Statue of Apis" for completing 5000 wins
    "Golden Scarab" for accumulating a bankroll of <cough..> 1.5 billion (yes, with a B)

Steve

3. Noah

Noah Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Male
    Development Manager
    Atlanta, GA
    How do you win 15 times in a row? I'm lucky to get to 8. lol

4. VirtualAlex

VirtualAlex Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Tremendous skill.

5. selianth

selianth New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Or in my case, being ever-so-slightly drunk and not trying too hard to win! ;)

6. BrushMyNoseOff

BrushMyNoseOff Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Coach / Photographer
    NYC
    I got that one. I got it very early on in the game somehow. My streak is 14 GAH!

7. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008

Rofl

8. Colin

Colin New Member

Apr 12, 2009
    1.5 Billion

This thread is a little old, so I'm sure you've all reached 1.5 Billion by now! Here are screen shots of my final scores:

http://news.motionx.com/motionx-poker-quest/2009/04/09/the-competition-is-on-who-can-reach-2-billion/

In playing 14,004 games I only once had a run of 15 wins, only once won 14X the bet amount (the achievement for that treasure is out by one, so you can get it by winning 14, 15, or 16X), but did get three times where I had a 5 of a kind higher than my opponent's one.

9. learjetzoom

learjetzoom Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    This is the most mindless, skilless game in the appstore.

10. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
  11. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Anyone know when or why this was pulled from the app store?

12. starjimstar

starjimstar Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Entrepreneur
    Canada
    Ahhh... I was going to post these in my thread. Thanks for spoiling the surprise. ;)

It looks to me like they just wanted to get out of the gaming business and focus on GPS utilities. Maybe they felt it cheapened their brand. That is just speculation.