iPad Mote-M update is here !

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BlueGenome, Oct 17, 2008.

1. BlueGenome

BlueGenome Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Just wanted to let everyone know, that the update for mote-m has arrived and guess what, its got sound !

2. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
  3. BlueGenome

BlueGenome Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Yah I noticed lots of changes I just got excited lol and all I could mention was sound, then I left to go play it, and I have to say this might be the best $.99 game in the app store. Others might be pretty and colorful but this one has always kept me coming back even though i could never get past lvl 25 lol

4. AznChaos

AznChaos Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Nice updated Icon too. Makes it look more professional.

Oooohh I'm excited just gotta apply update

5. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    The dev should have waited and released this game as v 1.0, this is how all games should be. If he did that then nobody would talk crap about not wanting to pay to be a beta tester.

6. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    If Grant had waited to put it out later then it wouldn't look the way it does.

Like the status bar that shows your battery life and network info on pause wouldn't be there if I wasn't beta testing and got some input on things.

It really takes feedback and an open dev to make the most out of a game. I think Mote-M is one of those games that prove it.

If you guys have any ideas you should let grant know on the forums: http://gxjones.com/forums/list

7. STP_Steve

STP_Steve Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Editor of slidetoplay.com
    San Francisco, CA
    It totally does. But beware of the worst-case scenario when developers do this:

http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/urban-tycoon-review