Most PROTECTIVE Case for iPhone 3G & 3GS?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Aussie, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Aussie

Aussie Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2010
    School.
    So, I have a bunch of cases in mind for the 3GS. I currently have the InvisibleShield on with the SwitchEasy Colors over that. It provides A LOT of protection but I want A LOT more. Here is what I want:

•A case that is a hybrid (silicone & hard).
    •Would LOVE to have a film over it.
    •Needs to have some port covers. ex: headphone jack, sync port, etc.
    •Needs to be in the 40-50$ range.
    •I want to have some other "goodies" included. Such as an extra screen protector and a cleaning cloth.

I've found the iPhone 3G / 3GS Quattro™ T4 Glass Screen Case by IvySkin and some other ones. Also the OtterBox Defender looks good. Is there any other cases (SwitchEasy, Speck, etc.) that are protective or should I just choose between the two I've listed?

Thanks. Please decide fast cause I'm going camping for a week next week.

2. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    switcheasy's are good choices. I have the SE rebel serpent for my 3gs - hybrid case, silicon and hard plastic, came with 2 screen protectors, a headphone jack cover, sync port connector, and cleaning cloth. looks really cool imo and good texture. i had iphone 3g and 3gs, have always had a case and have been through many. the rebel serpent is my favorite by far. and it's 30 bucks.

3. Not silicone but does a nice job; marware flip protective case
    Comes with screen cleaner and protector and all that jazz.

4. MrGando

MrGando Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Lead Programmer
    Santiago, Chile
    I really like my "incase" slider case. Here's a link to the iPhone 4 version, but there should be versions for the older models too. :)

5. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Custom finishing carpenter
    Wasaga beach, Ontario, Canada
    I'm very happy with my Vaja case, if you're looking for leather products and customisation, check this site.

http://Vajacases.com

Not cheap, but I'm very happy with mine, very good quality.