Most disappointing iOS games of 2014

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Anonomation, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Starting this thread so people can let out their opinions in a friendly way. You can name a game or a certain company, and there'll be two categories, Freemuim and Premuim, with two options for each category. I genuinely express that this should not be a hate forum, rather an outlet for frustration. Here we go :

Freemuim: Brothers in Arms 3
    Runner Up: Asphalt 8

Premuim: Gameloft

I need not explain my choices :(

2. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    Freemium - pretty much any that I play since they are normally all pretty bad.

Premium - The Sailors Dream: Don't get me wrong, this 'game' was really good. It had a great atmosphere to it and as always with Simogo it was very unique and kept me thinking. However, despite being very good, it wasn't as good as I was expecting, which was a 10/10 brilliant masterpiece like their previous two games. I know this sounds harsh, but for me this was disappointing. The game was too short, the story was nowhere near the standard of Year walk and D6, there was very little 'game' about it, and I finished it with a feeling I wasn't expecting in the 8 months or so build up to the game - one that made me feel 'was that it?'. Really, I'm not criticising the game, just disappointed that simogo didn't create the 'perfect' game they had in their previous two - meaning a game that I would probably give a 7/10 is my biggest let down of the year, which is odd I guess :')

3. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Modern Combat 5, not even BIA 3 requieres Internet-Connection and also IAPs, just no, a big NO.