Universal Mortal Kombat (By Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

2. giantfart12

giantfart12 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    I have my whole account on WBID, but when I sign on it crashes, and I am not making another account and starting over. Help?

3. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Try reinstalling a few more times. If the problem persists, it's either your device cannot handle it or something's wrong with your WBID.

4. Daxmort

Daxmort Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    United Kingdom
    There is a /massive/ and unnecessary spike in difficulty between the level 4 and level 5 challenges for these. I understand making a challenge difficult, but my God.

I was going through the challenge with a level 26 Silver (Fuse x3) Ermac, and a level 14 Sun God Kotal Kahn. I had to switch to my level 6 Kung Jin in order to complete the Level 5 challenge (for some reason he's a requirement, I don't understand but I'm guessing I'm missing some sort of lore point).

The last fights of level 4 were something in the area of level 20 - 28 Silvers. Which were getting a little tough, sure. But they were doable. 12 battles, each costing 2. (Likewise, I - III were also 12, but costing 1 - 2 energy.)

The first level 5 challenge (out of FIFTEEN, up from the original twelve--this time each costing THREE energy) has me going up against three level 31 gold characters. Bojutsu Kung Jin, Demolition Sonya Blade, and Grandmaster Sub-Zero. They only get tougher from there. I know they have to present a challenge, but going from standard level mid-20 silvers to level 30+ Golds is ridiculous. Not to mention the huge, time-consuming energy penalty, moreso if you fail. I was expecting a challenge, not a brick wall.

5. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Use your Silver Kenshi, max fuse him, level him up, give him the teammates he deserves, he'll kick ass.

6. giantfart12

giantfart12 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    I reinstalled it tons of times, and I tried on both my iPhone 6 and iPad Mini 1. And this update fixed nothing.

7. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Maybe try reinstalling with iTunes, you know, on a computer? It's very stable, I always do it when any app receives a new update.

On the topic, the new update adds TWO new Jason cards for Halloween with insane resurrecting passive. I think Jason might even surpass GrandSub in terms of persistence now, which is kinda upsetting since I like good ol' Sub more than a psycho killer.

I heard the update even includes more Netherrealm cards, which is always awesome. Can't wait for the Jason Challenge and Jason Multiplayer ladder :D

8. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Is this ever coming to Germany?

9. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    That's it, I am done with this game.
    The new booster pack is a cash grab, it's boring
    10 * booster pack not one diamond character.
    Same crap for injustice.
    I am just gonna get the game for PC, if there is Mkx for PC.
    WB- is dead to me.

10. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
  11. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    They just updated the game to unreal engine 4 and brought mortal kombat 11 into this some elements at least