Universal Mortal Kombat (By Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 8, 2015.

1. DantBro18

DantBro18 Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Are cloud saves automatic? I want to delete the game but I know I'll redownload it later. How do I cloud save if it's not automatic?

2. macatron

macatron Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Truthfully, icloud shouldn't even matter because your data is saved by your WB login ID just like Injustice.

3. DantBro18

Aug 20, 2012
    Ok that's good to know, thanks.

4. Nemer

Nemer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    College/Part job
    Far far away
    Which one of two starter packs are worth buying? Its a bit expensive but i spend enough time with the game and its great fun.

5. DantBro18

Aug 20, 2012
    After remembering that there was going to be more challenges, I thought I would reinstall the game, so I did that and went through the tutorial again and tried to log in using my WB account, but when I try to log in with the correct details I get a "Network connection error", yet I have a perfectly fine internet connect. I've tried restarting the game, my iPad and the internet on my iPad. What can I do to get my progress back?

6. Silvestris

Silvestris Well-Known Member

So there's no way to skip the intro now?

7. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

When you first start the game after a download you are forced to watch it, but after that you can skip freely.

8. Silvestris

Silvestris Well-Known Member

I'm on iOS 7, but whenever I open the game I have to watch the whole thing.

9. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Aaaaaaaaaand Mileena Challenge is UP! Man her passive looks right at home with the Outworld guys.

10. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Playing with Mileena is fun but she can't take too much damage. Doesn't know what to think about this since she is not a supporting card.

Got Liu Kang's headband today! After spending like 2 million koins, finally!

11. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Deleted this two weeks ago. Haven't missed it yet. :eek:

12. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Yeah, I can imagine this type of game losing its magic if you stop playing long enough. New contents are just simply new cards.

13. quickfinga

quickfinga Active Member

May 10, 2011
    Same here ;)

14. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

15. macatron

macatron Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    I was wondering what that part of the update notes meant as well. I'm sure it doesn't actually mean they've decided to just let you do fatalities at the end of every match. If so, I might actually reinstall this. If not, I'll just stick to Injustice.

16. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Oh a new update! But man, more Sonya and Kenshi? Erron is great, but I hope we see more new characters (I'd trade Kold War Sonya for a good Kano, maybe Revolution Kano? :D) I was so sure they'd bring Takeda next.

On the bright side, the last 3 Challenge characters have been fun to play with, so these next 3 should be interesting.

I'm pretty sure the Fatality referred to in the update description is Cassie's. They aren't overhauling this game with optional Fatalities.

17. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Good news: Challenges now have several difficulty level! My guess is that you may be able to claim the prize Gold card 3 times thus getting it to Fusion III, provided you complete every challenge difficulty :D

And the Kold War Sonya in the current Challenge is very awesome to have too! She gives everyone in the team an armor that nullifies the first SP to hit them. MoS Ermac's x-ray setup is no longer a safe bet.

18. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    I know this change has been for awhile now, but I'm glad they reverted back to the original intro video. However, I wish they kept the original music during the fight =(.

19. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    You can download the video on youTube and replace the current one with it if you want, using stuff like iFunbox or smth.

20. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Holy crap look at Erron Black's passive:

[​IMG]