Universal Morgul - the endless dungeon (By LIMING CHEN)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 31, 2016.

1. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    Hey thanks! I appreciate all your help and sorry for getting your name wrong:)

2. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    No worries

3. CptMurdock

CptMurdock Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    I am curious what stats you guys are all stacking. I am doing fine right now while farming floor 57. Currently running my rogue/Necromancer in the front and they are stacked a bit with HP as both are now over 2600 HP. They have stacked a few +skill lvls along with some armor and spell resist. My back row consists of the bounty hunter, berserker and Chloris. Chloris and the berserker are both 2500+ HP and have been stacking damage while my bounty hunter has focused on stacking damage and skill+ right now along with a bit of speed. I basically try to have 2-3 characters get the first turn. Rogue uses cripple first and hits the back row, bounty hunter uses grenade and hits 5 enemies and typically kills the back two then berserker uses his AoE which usually leaves two enemies remaining for Chloris to attack, Necromancer to life steal then polished off by rogue/bounty hunter.

If the dragons get to go with their numbers they will kill my rogue or Necromancer typically so I have been avoiding elite versions. Curious what stats you all find worthwhile for stacking.

4. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    Best way I found to kill the boss on floor 60 is to stack crit chance and dmg...and make sure my berserker goes before all enemies. One shot kill everything before the boss, on the boss, stun lock until his health is halfway then unleash with the berserker's super. WIN. The boss after that one, not so easy, see my previous posts. I'm stuck on him now, at a complete loss because leveling up isn't possible except In dreamland, which sucks!

5. Leonardo Dicarpio

Apr 7, 2016
    clear 61

I have clear floor 61,Rogue use Smoke Bomb , and Berserker stack crit chance and damage.

6. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    You cleared 61-2??? That's awesome. I've noticed that smoke bomb is definitely the KEY here. With smoke bomb the boss doesn't hit you much. Haven't a little dodge and block is helpful as well.

7. CliffAhead

CliffAhead Active Member

Dec 22, 2010
    i'm stuck at floor 55 and there seems to be nothing i can do about it.

i'm currently running:
    (front) rogue knight
    (back) choloris bounty berserker

rogue: max smoke bomb, cheap shot, all passives. designated stunner
    knight: max all except shield bash (the first skill). using him really for the opening spell resistance
    choloris: max all except rejuvenation. high spellpower, no crit chance
    bounty: max all except recycling. focusing on raw attack power
    berserker: max all except duel. focusing on crit chance/damage. currently sitting around 58%crit/190%damage

all my party members have (raw) 500 spell resistance except knight. priority survival stats are hp%, spell resistance, armor for all.

there's absolutely NOTHING i can do to the flame dragon boss at the end of floor 55.

i heeded the advice here and gotten Cheetah Statue, Dragon Blood Pendent, Upinisands, Ancient Larvae, and gravestone for revive (can't unlock the last slot, not enough gold)

someone please tell me how the hell do i get past this boss.

on a good start:
    - rogue pops smoke bomb
    - knight pops shield wall
    - bounty/berserker gets dragon blood pendent and pops ulti
    - choloris casts damaging spell

i manage to clear all the boss minions before they get a turn, and manage to get the boss down to 50%.
    then he turns immune to stun, proceeds to 3-shot half my team with his AoE spellbolts, and scratches the remaining alive members to death in 4-6 hits.

can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong? i've considered replacing knight with the starter char but i figured i need the opening spell for spell resistance.

8. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Have you guys ever played obsidian rift? It's an older game and far from perfect but it's pretty fun and similar to morgul. it's just .99 and no IAP. I have been playing it all morning and really enjoying it.

9. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    He is probably immune to slow too, have you tried blinding him? You need to get the berserker some resist so he can survive. Magic reduction would help. Level all characters up more. What level are they? get the berserker some protection, run exorcist maybe to reduce the dragons dmg and added protection to the entire teAm for when the dragon enrages. You need to have your damage SO HIGH that when he enrages your berserker can use his super move to waste him. You should also have a fairy that has protection and resurrection! AND first strike. If you can silence the dragon after he enrages then you can stack armor and forget the spell resist. Allowing you to drop the night and pick up something me thing else. You should consider the archer...get his dmg HIGH AND crit chance/dmg....his speed increases a TON after he kills someone. So he would get a turn in between the dragon's attacks. And his crit is AWESOME, great single target (boss fight) guy.

Main suggestion, level up! if you struggle with the dragon you're DONE at level 60 and 61, so level up until that dragon is your B17CH.

10. Aces

Aces Member

Apr 15, 2016
    Also, you want some honest advice? Die, restart, take the potions and make your guys stronger. Skip NOTHING on any level. Restart all levels that are multiples of 5 (5, 10, 15, 20...) to get better drops from the bosses (who drop fairy a lot).

11. Leonardo Dicarpio

Apr 7, 2016
  12. clovare

clovare Member

Jan 19, 2010
    New Version

The update is finally out,we polished the game and introduced the guardian system. have fun!

[​IMG]

13. Leonardo Dicarpio

Apr 7, 2016
    yeah, I like this update, especially the third.

1.We have polished the whole game.
    2.Add the guardians to the game.
    3.Now you can unlock hero by diamond!
    4.Add new hero.

14. roy2x

roy2x Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2015
    How do you make enemies respawn?

15. haonam

haonam New Member

Sep 9, 2017
    xin chào mình là người Việt Nam ko hiểu tiếng Anh chỉ có thể xem bản dịch . mình mới bắt đầu chơi Morgul nên có vài điểm ko hiểu nên muốn hỏi để tham khảo thêm . mình ko biết tác dụng của các dòng như thorns rồi nhiều nhiều dòng khác nữa là có tác dụng như thế nào bạn có thể gởi cho mình 1 bản hướng dẫn về Morgul ko

16. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Google Translate: "Hello, I am Vietnamese who do not understand English and can only view the translation. I just started playing Morgul should have some points do not understand so want to ask for further reference. I do not know the effect of the lines like thorns and many other lines is how it works you can send yourself a guide on Morgul ko"

17. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I know this is an old game but I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who is after a good turn based old style dungeon rpg. This game is a real gem. I have had it on my iPad for a couple of years and always seem to find myself coming back to it for good few days session to try and complete it.
    You have a good diverse choice of characters to have in your team of five.
    You explore small maze type levels with your avatar and when you come up against an enemy, which you can see before hand, you switch to the battle screen where your five characters take turns to attack.
    It has more drops than Diablo (and some drops will really make you think what item is better to use for each character) and the inventory has a sort function and a batch sell, so you don’t have to find a merchant to sell items to.
    The difficulty is great. You start off easily killing enemies for quite a few levels which allows you to sort out what your best team is. Then the difficulty ramps up and you really need to think a lot more about your characters equipment and what skills to level up.
    It does have iap’s but they are for other characters, which you don’t need to enjoy the game as well as diamonds which only expediate what you will get though playing anyway.

I think it is free to download so give it a go. If anything I have said has tweeked your interest you wont be disappointed. ;)